"What's A Top?" (Chapter 30)

Micheal was standing in darkness once again, only giggles could be heard echoing throughout the dark abyss. Micheal gulped, "W-who's there?" He asked. Suddenly two plushies appeared out of nowhere. Micheal recognized one of them, but the other was a complete mystery. The one Micheal recognized was FredBear, Christopher's old plush. The other one was similar to FredBear except that it was black, dark grey, and yellow. A giggle was heard again from the distance. Micheal whipped his head around, and was meet with darkness. He then adverted his attention back to the plushies which had mysteriously vanished.

       "Mikey?" Micheal heard from the distance. Micheal quickly turned around once he realized who the voice belonged to. "C-Chris?" Micheal rasped. Micheal then jolted awake.

       Micheal looked around for Chris, but he was nowhere to be found. Micheal sighed in relief. 'Just a bad dream' Micheal thought. "E-Eggs...stop~" Noah slurred. "But En, I'm not doing anything?" Micheal whispered. "Ngh, E-Eggs~" Noah moaned. Micheal covered his mouth to keep from laughing. Micheal very quietly got out of the bed and walked over to the drawer. "Micheal~" Noah moaned again. Micheal turned as red as a tomato. Micheal loved it when Noah said his real name it just makes him melt. Micheal removed his clothes and switched them out for some casual wear. Micheal walked over to the door and reached for the handle, then... he got an idea.

       Micheal got onto the bed, and crawled over to Noah. Micheal could hardly contain his laughter and he hasn't even done anything yet. Micheal bent down down to Noah's ear, "Oh god, Noah~" Micheal started, "Go faster~" Micheal moaned into Noah's ear. Noah started panting. Micheal was almost to the point of combustion. He could hardly hold his laughter in. "Fuck Micheal~" Noah moaned loader. Micheal tinted pink, but continued with his fun. "Don't hold back En~"

       "I-I love you so so much Micheal..." Noah said lovingly. Micheal jumped. Micheal then decided it was time for sleeping beauty to wake up and smell the roses. Micheal breathed in, "WAKE UP EN!!!" Micheal shouted, Noah jumped awake. Noah looked angrily at Micheal, he even took a pillow and hit him. "Eggs! You ruined the best dream I've had in awhile!" Noah shouted. "Ah, tell me all about it." Noah turned red, "On second thought let's change the subject." Noah said while looking away. Micheal chuckled, "I thought you were going to go faster En~" Micheal purred. Noah immediately turned Scarlett when he realized he had been talking in his sleep. "H-how much did y-you hear? Noah asked nervously. "You started at, "Eggs stop." Micheal answered. "Well that's embarrassing, but thank god." Noah sighed in relief. "Wait, what do you mean? Was there an even steamier part?" Micheal asked. Noah gulped. "Nope, w-why would I even dream of that?" Noah lied. "Uh huh~" Micheal teased.

       "And what makes you think you're top? We aren't even in a real relationship yet." Noah looked at Micheal surprised. "I thought we were already dating?" Noah said confused. "Well we aren't." Micheal stated. Both sat in silence for a minutes till both spoke up, "Will you be my boyfriend?!"

Both the boys stared blankly at eachother and laughed. "OMG YES EGGS!!!!" Noah exclaimed. "This is exactly why you can't be a top En." Micheal stated. Noah looked at Micheal confused. "What's a top?" Noah asked innocently.