"But I'm Your Dork." (Chapter 21)

6 o'clock in the morning. Henry didn't get much sleep last night, he had gotten about an hour. The rest of the night Henry stayed up tending to William, and wondering why he was helping a serial killer. He had to change William's bandages until he stopped bleeding, and Henry always made sure he had clean bandages.

       Henry looked over to where William was sleeping, William looked very uncomfortable. Henry decided since he was about to get out of bed he'd let William sleep in it until he woke up.

       Henry rolled out of bed, and walked over to William. He picked up William in a bridal style, and plopped him on the bed. Henry walked out of his room, closing the door.

       Henry walked into the living room to find Micheal and Noah fast asleep on top of one another. He smiled softly and walked down to his study, never to be seen for the rest of the day.

———————————————(I know you want Mennard so time skip)

       Micheal woke up to find himself wrapped around Noah's chest, yet again. He blushed a light pink, and then looked up at Noah. Micheal smiled as he started playing with the redhead's hair. Micheal laughed when Noah started talking in his sleep, "No I-I don't want you to take my exotic butters..." and it almost killed Micheal to see Noah tear up over it.

       Soon Micheal decided he was bored, and he should probably wake Noah up. "Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up." Micheal teased. Noah's eyes opened slowly. "Oh hey Eggs, guess we fell back asleep." Noah stated. Micheal rolled his eyes playfully, "No, really?" Micheal stated sarcastically.

"You're mean." Noah said in a baby voice, attempting to push Micheal off. "Well you shouldn't of stated the obvious." Micheal shot back. Noah rolled his eyes.

"We're no longer friends Eggs." Noah said firmly, still speaking like a child. "Okay." Micheal stated blankly, and started to get up. Noah quickly grabbed onto him. "Noooooo, I was just joking!" Noah said. "No, you said we weren't friends anymore." Micheal said in a phony hurt voice. "Eggs, don't be like that."

"What do I get if I come back?" Micheal asked. "Egggsssssss." Noah drew out. Micheal kept walking away. "Egggggssssssssssssss." Noah repeated. "If you don't get back over here I'll bring you here." Noah stated. "Is that a threat?" Micheal asked. "No. It's a promise." Noah corrected. Micheal stuck out his tongue, "Like to see you get me from all the way over there."

No less than 3 seconds, Micheal was under Noah, and wrapped in wires. Micheal looked displeased. "That's cheating." Micheal stated. Noah rolled his eyes. Micheal struggled to get loose, but Noah's wires just tightened harder. "You're not going anywhere Eggs." Noah said through his teeth. Micheal soon relaxed, and let Noah lay on top of him. "Ennard, when are you gonna let me go?" Micheal asked. "Noah." Is all Noah said. "Hm?" Micheal hummed in confusion. "Call me Noah, but I kinda like En." Micheal rolled his eyes. "You're still a dork." Micheal teased. Noah looked up at Micheal, and put his forehead against Micheal's. "Mhm." Noah hummed in agreement. "But I'm your dork." Noah said smartly.

Micheal's face tinted pink. "Why do you have to be this way En?" Micheal asked putting his head back, and resting his arm over his eyes in attempt to hide the blush. "You know you love me." Noah said. "Keep telling yourself that." Micheal laughed. "Shush, pillows don't talk Eggs." Noah retorted. "We're not going back to sleep, turn on a movie or something." Micheal said. "Whatever you say your majesty." Noah winked. "Stoppppppppp ittttt." Micheal drew out. "As you wish your greatness." Noah continued. Micheal just kept getting darker, and darker. This continued all night long too.