"What Did I Do?" (Chapter 24)

Henry stood in the door way tapping his foot. "Well, I demand an explanation." Henry stated impatiently. Henry had carried Micheal to his room, and sat both Ennard and William down. Ennard gulped. "Well he started it! He was creepily staring at me and Eggs, and kept inching closer not saying a single word! I thought he was an intruder." Ennard huffed. William's face scrunched up. "Well who gave you the right to snuggle with MY son?!" William shot back. Ennard looked confused, then shocked. "You're Egg's dad?!"

       William looked confused too. "Who the hell is Eggs?" He asked. "Micheal, Micheal is Eggs! And he's my best friend." Ennard explained. "Best friends don't snuggle with-" William stopped mid-sentence, as Henry looked as if he was trying to hold back a chuckle. He then remembered how he and Henry used to snuggle all the time. "Best friend don't snuggle with what?" Ennard asked, confused. "Umm, nothing." William replied.

       Ennard rolled his eyes, and reverted back to Noah, crossing his arms in the process. "Wait...Noah?!" William looked surprised. "Yeah?" Noah answered. "You're Ennard?" William asked. "I guess." Noah said. William shook his head to regain composer. "Go check on Micheal, me and Henry need to talk." William said while pinching the bridge of his nose. Noah nodded his head, and started for the stairs.

       Noah walked upstairs, and into His and Micheal's room. He sat on the bed, and flipped on a lamp on his night stand. (For those of you who want to know what the room looks like, this is taking place in like the 90s so the room is a little outdated.)

He looked at Micheal, and laid down

He looked at Micheal, and laid down. He couldn't take his eyes off of the brunette. He moved his hand to caress Micheal's cheek. "Eggs, what are you doing to me?" Noah whispered, while chuckling. Noah rested and his forehead against Micheal's. "How'd I meet somebody as amazing as you?" Noah continued. He stopped, and thought for a moment. "...W-what did I do to deserve someone like you?" Noah asked. He closed his eyes, and kissed Micheal on his forehead. "What did I do?" Noah asked one final time, falling asleep.