Tag Can Go Wrong Too (Chapter 13)

Micheal stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and started to dry himself off. After he was mostly dry he wrapped the towel around his waist, and left to his bedroom. He was searching for his clothes, but couldn't find any. Micheal knew exactly who's fault this was.

Micheal ran down stairs, and confronted Noah about it. "Where are my clothes?" Micheal asked. Noah tensed up, but then relaxed. "Uh- I don't know." He stated, crossing his arms. "Ennard. Where are my clothes?" He said through his teeth. Noah smirked. "I just told you, I don't know." He said playfully.

Micheal glared an icy cold stare directed at Noah. Noah grinned, and ran off. Micheal started to chase after him. Noah looked behind him, and blew a raspberry at Micheal. Micheal started to see that Noah was trying to play a game, a game of tag. He rolled his eyes, and continued to chase after Noah.

Micheal was gaining on Noah, and started to grin. He leapt onto Noah, and took him to the floor. Micheal started laughing. Noah on the other hand was blushing insanely. "Um- Eggs?" Noah mustered out. "Hm?" Micheal hummed in reply. "C-could you m-maybe get off m-me?" Noah said averting his eyes from Micheal. "Wh-" Micheal blushed at the position they were in.

He also saw a chance to tease Noah, and he decided to take it. He leant down to Noah's ear, "But why?" Micheal whispered in a whimper softly. Micheal felt Noah tense up at the unexpected gesture. Micheal laughed a bit. "Now where are my clothes?" Micheal stated wasting no time getting straight to the point.

Noah was still embarrassed of what just happened. He was about to return the favor though. He grabbed Micheal, and flipped him under himself pinning Micheal's hands. "Now why would I want you in clothes?" He asked, smiling.

Micheal turned a deep velvet. Micheal's towel was starting to fall, Micheal noticed. Noah wasn't paying attention to that though, he was looking into Micheal's eyes. He noticed that one of them was completely white, but that just made Micheal seem more beautiful and unique to him. Then it happened.

Micheal's towel fell off of him, and sent Micheal into a panic. "Ennard. Look me in my eyes." Micheal stated. "Already was." Noah said. "Okay, then keep looking at me, and don't look down." Micheal instructed. "Why Eggs?" Noah said confused. "Just listen to me." He said. Noah nodded his head. "Now can you please release my hands." Micheal asked. Noah did as Micheal instructed. Micheal put his towel back securely around his waist. Micheal then pushed Noah off of him, and got up. He then smiled at Noah, and then smacked him. "Ow, what was that for Eggs." Noah said holding his injured cheek. "That's for making me lose my towel." Micheal stated. Micheal then leant down, and smiled warmly, "Thanks for not looking down though." Micheal said.

Micheal asked where his clothes were, and Noah told him. As Micheal left, Noah's face got warm. 'He was underneath me...without a towel.' Noah blushed even more. He then smirked. Thinking about what would've happened if he looked down.