Get You Back (Chapter 12)

Micheal had just woken up. He rubbed his eyes, and checked the time. 8:30am. Micheal smirked, now was time for revenge. He pulled Noah's arms from around him, and rolled out of bed quietly. Noah must have noticed his disappearance, due to the fact that he started stirring awake. He turned to where Micheal was sleeping, and opened his eyes just enough to see Micheal walk away.

       Eggssssss~" Noah called, "Come back to sleepppppp" Noah slurred in a tired voice. Micheal than smirked, and walked over to the window. Micheal grabbed the curtains, and opened them open wide. "Rise and shine!" He said laughing, Noah hissed. "OW!" Noah hissed again while covering his eyes. Micheal chuckled, and dashed out the room. Noah smirked 'Too can play at that game.'

       Micheal ran into the bathroom. 'Guess a shower wouldn't hurt' he thought while starting to remove his clothes. He noticed something in the mirror. His eye that skin was rotting around was now completely white. He decided to test if it was blind by covering an eye. Sure enough it was. Micheal sighed. He might as well get the shower over with. He knew Noah was planning something too.

       Noah looked for Micheal everywhere, and when he couldn't find him he guessed Micheal was in the one room he hadn't checked yet. The bathroom. Noah knew he was probably taking a shower, and if he barged in Micheal would consider it as an invasion of privacy. Noah smirked, he thought about a revenge plan that very moment. Noah was going to hide his clothes. Since Micheal only brought a few pairs it would be easy.

       Noah decided in order for his plan to be fool-proof he'd need to take those clothes in the bathroom. So he opened the door slowly and quietly. He looked around for the clothes, and focused his sight on them. He also caught a glimpse of Micheal, but just a small one at that. Micheal didn't notice him there since he had his eyes closed, and he was humming. Noah took the clothes, and slipped out.

       Noah had just risked his life to get these clothes, and he wasn't going to let his prank go to waste. He hid the clothes in the kitchen, in an empty drawer. 'Now to wait.'