Best Friends Huh? (Chapter 15)

Micheal had stopped. He looked back, and smiled at Noah. "We're here." Micheal stated. He then led Noah into a huge building. Once they entered Noah could smell all types of different smells. The there were tiny food stands, and different types of stores all in one building. Noah marveled at the sight.

"Where are we?" Noah asked. Micheal tried not to laugh. "You've never been to a mall before?" Micheal asked. Noah rolled his eyes, "My parents were overprotective, okay?" Noah replied. Micheal rolled his eyes, and grinned. "Come on, we need to get you some clothes." Micheal said dragging Noah along. Noah pulled back, and Micheal stopped.

       "What's wrong with the ones I have at home?" Noah asked. "Seriously? They're literally covered in dried blood from when you died, and are super small." Micheal reasoned. Noah sighed, "Fine, let's go." Noah gave in. Micheal smiled, and tugged Noah along.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Micheal and Noah have been at the Mall for a good 5 hours. They decided it was time to go home.

       Noah slipped his hand into Micheal's, and they walked out of the mall hand-in-hand. Noah didn't know what he was feeling, but he liked it. He felt like Micheal was the only thing that could make his undead life worth while. He smiled. "Eggs?" Noah said, asking for a response. "Hm?" Micheal hummed. "Are we friends?" Noah asked. "I mean, I did teach you how to bathe yourself, and your the only person I hang out with, so I guess." Micheal replied. Noah nodded.

Noah stopped, and pulled Micheal into his arms. "C-can we be best friends?" Noah asked. Micheal was a blushing mess, not because of what Noah said, but because the position they were in. Noah had one hand linked with Micheal's, and his free hand around Micheal's waist. Micheal sighed. "Of course Ennard. We don't have anybody else, but each other ." Micheal smiled.

The two boy's let go of eachother, hands still linked, and walked home. Micheal opened to the front door to Henry sitting there in a chair. "And where have you two boys been?"