"Aren't You Supposed To Be Dead?" (Chapter 2)

The robot starred at the night guard in shock.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?!" The robot screeched. The night guard looked up and locked eyes with him. "Hey...AREN'T YOU THE THING WHO SCOOPED ME?!" The night guard said after a few moments.

The night guard then looked at his stomach. There was a huge hole in his stomach. "It's not my fault that you chose to work there when we were trying to escape." The robot spat. "M-my stomach..." The night guard looked down. "What about it?" The pile of wires said while rolling his eyes.

"I think I'm gonna vomit." The night guard said covering his mouth. "Well, you can try." The robot said laughing. "W-what do you mean?!" The night guard said. "Well, you have no organs, so you can't really eat, breathe, use the bathroom, or vomit." The robot replied. "WHAT?!" The night guard screamed.

"Well I can't have those in there or there wouldn't be room for me." The robot said rolling his eyes. "MY BODY ISN'T A SUIT!!" The night guard yelled. "Well it is now."

"I-I don't feel too good-" The night guard said holding his head. "That's too bad." The robot replied sarcastically. He then heard something fall to the floor. He turned around to see the night guard passed out in the ground.

The robot sighed. Went over and picked him up. I guess I could put him in his bedroom. The robot took a wild guess, and said that the one that was really messy was the night guard's room. He threw the night guard into his bed, and closed the door.

I can already tell this kid is going to be annoying, The robot thought while gritting his teeth. He decided that he'd go watch one more episode of the soap opera then power off.

Next Day

I woke up to birds chirping outside. I stretched. Then the smell hit me. It smelled like road kill. I got up holding my nose to see my room was completely spotless, that's nice.

The smell still continued to reek though. I decided I'd try to find where it was coming from. I looked under my bed, in my closet, and in my drawers and I still couldn't find it. I then decided to just let it be.

I decided to change out of my uniform. I was fine until I took off my shirt, and saw the huge hole in my chest. I forgot about that. Then it hit me. The smell got worse once I took my shirt off, is my wound infected?! It rushed to the mirror in my room to look. My eye had purple, rotting skin around it. My eye was also black.

What the hell is happening? Why do I stink, and why is my eye is rotting. What's going on? I decided I'd just take a shower to see if that would help. I took some clean clothes, and walked into the bathroom. I removed my clothes, and got in.

...

I powered on. I heard running water. I think it's the kid. I decided I'd go wait on the couch, and watch more of that opera. I guess I lost track of time because soon enough I heard a voice from behind me, "Oh, you're still here."

I knew exactly who it was. "Oh, you're still alive." I snapped back. He sighed, and walked over and sat by me. I guess he was watching TV too because he said, "Oh I remember this episode." I turned to look at him, but then I noticed something.

"Are you only wearing a towel?" I asked shocked. He turned to look at me. "Yeah what?" He asked. I decided to change the subject, "Why do you smell so bad?" I asked. "I don't know either. I just woke up with rotting skin on my eye." He answered. "Well it's not only on one eye now." I said. He looked horrified. "What do you mean?!" He asked. "You have two rotting skin patches, each over your eyes." I answered rolling my eyes.

"So I'm rotting?" He asked. "Looks like it." I said averting my eyes towards the TV. He then hissed. I looked at him, and his skin was turning more purple.

"What's g-going hiss on?" He said wincing. "You're turning purple!" I said. He started to hiss even more in pain. "Well hiss don't just watch it happen, do s-something!" He rose his voice.

The only thing I could think of was getting inside him, so it's like something is inside of him. So that's what so did. He screamed a lot while I did it. I soon realized once I was in him that I no longer had control.

"What the hell?!" He screamed. "Just go look in a mirror." I responded. He did as said. He walked over to a mirror, and inspected his body. Good thing he was still holding his towel, I don't want to see that (I promise mennard is coming soon). It worked though, mostly. Only the one rotting patch remained, under his eye.

He then looked down at his stomach. His eyes grew wide. "I can see you!" He said. Then he started poking me through his stomach hole. What a weirdo. It's really weird that he's really not fazed that he has a giant hole in his stomach anymore.

"Would you stop!" I hissed. "Fine burnt spaghetti." He responded. Heat did he just call me? "I'm not a burnt spaghetti." I said irritated. "Yeah sure. Now can you get out?" He asked. I then exited.

He then opened his fridge. "Do robots eat?" He asked. "I mean I can eat, but it just goes through my wires." I replied. "So that's a no." He said. "Guess I'm going to have to throw away these exotic butters." He sighed. Wait. Exotic butters? "Can I have them?" I asked.

"What are you going to do with them?You can even eat." He said laughing. "Please????" I said. I can't believe I just did that. "Fine." He said rolling his eyes. "I'll keep them in the fridge for you." He said. I nodded in response.

"Soooooo, what's you're name?" He asked me. "Ennard." I answered. "What's yours?" I asked. "Oh my name is Micheal." He replied. "Hmmm I don't like that name, i'm going to call you Eggs." I said smiling. "No. Call me Micheal." He ordered. "Okay Eggs." I said smirking. He pinched the bridge of his nose, and said, "I already hate you." Frustrated. "The feeling's mutual." I said walking away. "Now go put some clothes on." I ordered. "Oh, I forgot about that." He said with his cheeks turning light pink.