"I like You Kid!" (Chapter 5)

Micheal had just woke up. It was 6:30am. Micheal stretched only to find the his body ached. Micheal shrugged it off. He rolled out of bed, and his eyes widened at what he saw. He realized that he was in his old room.

       Micheal rushed to the mirror. Micheal started in horror as he saw the bandages, dried blood, cuts, and bruises that littered his body. Micheal knew he was in his old body. Micheal decided that he'd change out his bandages, and through on some clothes.

       Once Micheal was done he put his mask over his face to hide the bruises and cuts on his face.

       Then Micheal remembered that this must've been around the time that he was no longer allowed to call his father his dad anymore. He had to call him, "Sir." Or, "Mr.Afton" .

       Micheal breathed in a full breath and let it out before opening his door. He stepped out to find his siblings playing together on the rug. Micheal's facial expression softened, and soon warped into a smile.

       Micheal started walking toward the two. As soon as his little brother saw him he let out a screech. Micheal tried to calm him, but the Foxy mask being closer to him made it worse. His father came dashing in to see what the problem was. He sighed when he saw what was wrong.

        Micheal looked up in horror, wondering what the man was going to do to him. "Micheal how many times do I have to tell you to stop scaring your baby brother?!" He yelled. Micheal felt a lump in his throat. He started tapping his foot. "WELL?! I haven't got all day Micheal Afton." He said even more impatient. Micheal swallowed the lump in his throat and managed to muster out, "I-it was an accident!" .

       He stared holes through Micheal's soul. "An accident?!" He yelled. "HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY SCARE SOMEBODY WITH A FOXY MASK?!" He raised his voice even louder. Micheal flinched when he started to walk toward him. "Daddy! Please don't hurt Mikey!" Micheal heard an all to familiar voice say. "I'm not going to hurt Mikey Chris. We're just going to have a talk." He faced Chris with a smile. "O-oh...okay daddy." He said looking down at the ground.

        He then grabbed Micheal's arm pulled him through the hallway and into his room. Once we stopped he turned around and smacked Micheal across his face and sent Micheal's Foxy mask flying. Micheal stood there for a second. Micheal turned to his father showing all the nasty cuts, bruises and healing scars all over his face.

        For the one moment Micheal forgot he was in the past. For that one moment Micheal forgot he was his son. For that one moment Micheal forgot what fear was. For that one moment Micheal forgot was weakness was. For that one moment...he felt powerful.

       Micheal had done something he'd never though he'd be able to do. Micheal had taken his fist and plunged it into his father's face. After that Micheal smacked his hand across his father's face, he then twisted his fathers arm backward. His eyes widened when he saw his father fall to the ground.

       Micheal was even more surprised that his father started chuckling. He backed away from the figure on the floor. Everything was turning black, and his "father" was turning into a bunny animatronic.

       "I like you kid." The bunny said getting up. "I'm not a kid." Micheal snapped back. He bunny looked him up and down. "Well you look like one." The gold bunny laughed. "Only because I'm in my past self's body." Micheal said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

       "Yeah, sure." The bunny cackled again. "Just wait till your father hears about this!" The bunny said while laughing and wiping his tears. "You know my father?" Micheal asked. "I've said too much." He said after he stopped laughing. "See ya around kid!" The bunny said waving while turning into thin air.

                          ...

       "EGGS!!" Micheal heard from afar. "EGGS!!!!!" He heard again. Micheal then started to regain consciousness. Micheal rubbed his eyes. After he opened his eyes fully he was met face-to-face with Ennard calling his name. "Oh great you're not dead." Ennard said getting off of a pink Micheal. "You were talking in your sleep, but more importantly you're rotting. Also, we're out of exotic butters." Ennard said.

       "Jesus. Let me get dressed and then i'll-" Micheal hissed in pain as he was cut off by sitting up forgetting about his wound. "What's wrong?" Ennard asked. Micheal pulled the covers off of him. "Oh." Ennard said while looking down at the blood soaked bandages.

       Ennard carefully picked up Micheal and carried him to his closet. "What are you doing Ennard?" Micheal asked. "Helping you change because I want to leave and you'll take too long." Ennard said calmly. Ennard didn't really feel any emotions other than anger or frustration and only rarely happiness and sadness. The only time he really felt these though was when he was focusing on something he wants.

      Micheal blushed ferociously. "Ennard no." Micheal said. "Ennard yes." Ennard said bluntly. Ennard picked out a purple sweater and some black joggers. He didn't want to listen to Micheal's complaining about how he was hurting or uncomfortable so he picked out the most comfortable outfit.

       Ennard started to carefully remove Micheal's bandages which left him in only his boxers. Ennard went to the bathroom and grabbed some peroxide for the wound since he saw it was infected. He watched Micheal flinch as he applied it, but he knew it would help.

       Ennard started to carefully put the clothes on Micheal. Micheal complained here or there but overall he was okay. "You done yet?" Micheal groaned. "Almost." Ennard said annoyed while rolling his eyes. When he was done he stood up. "Done." He said. "Okay so are you gonna get in or what?" Micheal said standing up carefully.  "Give me a second." Ennard said. Micheal lifted up his sweater so Ennard wouldn't ruin it. Ennard entered carefully so Micheal's body wouldn't ache more. He really didn't want to put up with Mike's complaining. They locked the front door and left for the grocery store.