"Aftons Don't Cry!" (Chapter 3)

Micheal was changing into his purple hoodie with a white undershirt, gloves, and some blue jeans with a hole in one pant leg. He threw on some purple sneakers with black shoelaces. He threw on some goggles that were prescribed to him. (Picture down below)

       Micheal went to check his look in the mirror

       Micheal went to check his look in the mirror. He noticed that his hair was tinted purple a bit on the ends now, and the rotting skin was a lot smaller than before.

       Micheal was about to go back to the living room when it hit him. Everything around him was dimming pitch black. Micheal tried walking backwards as an attempt to get away, but it was as if the walls were closing in on him.

       'I must've forgotten to take my pills.' , Micheal thought to himself. He started tripping over things trying to get to his nightstand drawers. He tripped over his bed frame, and face planted the floor.

       Ennard didn't hear anything because he was too sucked into his TV program. Micheal knew what was coming next, the hallucinations of his family, and past memories. He looked up to see his past self and his father fighting.

       The fight was getting heated really quick. Past Micheal wasn't even saying much. His father kept screaming at him, and soon took his hand and slapped past Micheal across his face. Past Micheal cupped his cheek, and ran for his room.

       The memory dissolved into the darkness, as more started to show up Micheal got more, and more tense. This time Micheal was focused on the one wear he was wearing his old Foxy mask to cover up his bruises and scratches on his face. He was walking out into the living room where his father and younger sibling were playing together.

      Past Micheal wasn't mad because they were doing this without him, he was particularly mad because that same man who treated him with such hatred and neglect was treating the other two like they were his world. Past Micheal balled up his fist, and then went for his room where he spent the rest of the night crying without any food.

       Micheal rolled his eyes at this memory. He could take almost any memory except for one or two. This particular memory only showed up when Micheal hadn't taken his pills for more than 2 days, and since Micheal took his pills before his shift last night we would be fine.

       Micheal was just trying to get up, and find his pills so the hallucinations would stop, and so he could see. Micheal had one other memory that he couldn't stand. It was the memory of his father coming home covered in blood, and was very drunk.

       Micheal never forgot that night because that was the night his mother and father had a huge fight, and his mother was furious. After his mother left the house his father saw him spying on what was happening. His father was fuming. He beat past Micheal till he couldn't move, and then used his knife to carve Mistake into past Micheal's back. He threw past Micheal into his room, and starved him for a week. That was also the night his mother went missing, and was later found dead  in her car at the bottom of a dead end cliff.

       Micheal started crying even thinking of the memory. He closed his eyes, and started sobbing. He curled himself up into a ball. He tried to make himself quite down so Ennard wouldn't hear and want to investigate. The reason for this is because Micheal doesn't want to show any signs of weakness, and when he was younger his dad told him that Aftons don't cry, and if his father heard him crying he would be beat and starved for 3 days.

       Micheal started to breathe. His vision started clearing a bit, and he started digging for his pills in the his drawers. Once he found them he took him dry, and looked up at the ceiling. He waited for the darkness to dissolve into then air.

       Micheal was trying his best the control his hitched breathing. He heard his door open. "You okay in here?" Ennard asked. Micheal rolled his eyes, "It's none of you business!" Micheal snapped. "Your just a stupid robot you w-wouldn't understand!" Micheal reasoned. "Just leave me be." Micheal said while burying his head in his knees.

      Micheal was right, Ennard didn't understand. He wrong about Ennard being a dumb robot though. Ennard decided to go over to his skin suit, and lay him in his bed under his covers. Ennard sat down beside where he was laying. Ennard didn't know what he was going through, but he was smart enough to know that Micheal was upset about something, and he needed to be comforted.

       Ennard traced circles on the smaller males back. Ennard saw how Micheal was trying not to cry in front of him. "Why are you holding it in?" Ennard asked quietly. Micheal sniffed. "B-because crying is a sign of weakness." Micheal stated. Ennard was surprised by this. "Who told you that?" He asked. "My f-father." Micheal replied. "Well, your father mustn't know that crying is normal for humans." Ennard said laughing softly, still tracing circles in his back. Micheal remained silent even though a few sniffles were heard. Micheal then looked Ennard in the eyes and responded with, "Aftons don't cry."And then fell into a deep sleep.