A Little Problem (Chapter 25)

Micheal awoke to Noah's face right next to his, and Noah's hands lingering around his body. He smiled at Noah's goofy face. "Dork~" Micheal whispered. Micheal then tried to get out of Noah's grasp. "Nooooo, stay with me Eggsssssssss." Noah pleaded pulling Micheal down on top of him. "En, it 's 7:30, it's time to get up." Noah responded by putting Micheal in a tight hug, and snuggled up against Micheal's chest. "I didn't go to sleep till 3am, and I want you to lay with me Eggs." Noah said, snuggling farther into Micheal's chest. "Why did you stay up till 3 then." Micheal asked. Noah looked up to Micheal's face, smirking. "Well, I was protecting my sleeping beauty."

       Micheal was a blushing mess, and Noah already had buried his head in Micheal's chest again. Noah then mumbled something. "W-what did you say?"Micheal stammered still flustered. Noah looked up to Micheal and looked him dead in the eyes, "You smell nice." Noah said. "Oh t-thanks I guess."

       "But." Noah continued. "Hm?" Micheal hummed. Noah crawled on top of Micheal, and leaned down. "I bet you taste even better...Micheal~"

       Micheal's eyes widened, and turned dark crimson. Noah sat up and looked at Micheal's face. He then attempted to cover his snicker, but ultimately failed. " Y-you should s-see your f-face!!!" He yelled. Micheal's brows furrowed. "En that's not funny!" Micheal said while covering his face. Noah's laugh died down, he then turned his attention toward an angry Micheal. "A-are you okay Eggs? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad."

       Noah bent down to see if Micheal was okay. "Can you move your hands?" Noah asked. Micheal then slowly took his hands away from his face. Noah paused for a moment. "You're beautiful." Noah said. "Okay En, that's strike 3." Micheal said. "My Turn."

       In the blink of an eye Micheal was on top of Noah. Noah grinned, "I'm so scared."

       Micheal then locked eyes with Noah. "Yes or No." Micheal asked. "What?" Noah asked. "Pick one." Micheal demanded. "Hm. Yes?" Noah answered unsure. Micheal grinned. "Yes it is then." Micheal agreed. Micheal then kissed Noah. "Mph!" Noah hummed in surprise. This allowed an opening for Micheal. Noah was scarlet red, and was still trying to figure out why Micheal stuck his tongue in his mouth. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever, but Micheal pulled away. Noah was breathing heavy, and was still in shock. Micheal then leant down and trailed his tongue along Noah's neck. Micheal smirked. He then whispered something to Noah. "You get excited easily don't cha En~"

       Noah didn't realize what Micheal was talking about until he thought back to what Mike told him about his body. "Oh and by the way, you taste like licorice." Micheal said while sticking his tongue out in disgust. But Noah was gone, he had too many feelings going on through this body. "En." Micheal said noticing Noah still laying motionlessly. Noah soon blinked out of it and looked at Micheal. "Eggs, I have 2 questions." Noah stated. "Mhm?" Micheal signaled to ask them. "1. What did you do to me, and 2. How to I fix this?" Noah asked nervously. Micheal then proceeded to laugh, while Noah kept telling him how unfunny, and uncomfortable he was with his problem.