EPILOGUE~ WEDDING DAY

•{JADA}•

Weird things have been happening. Very weird things.

First our cake doesn't appear. My flower arrangements are dying off. And my dress.....

My dress shrunk.

I was now in the guest room, weeping. As soon as my friends heard the news, everyone jumped into a car to find a store that carried or anyone who made wedding dresses.

Everything was a messy. How could I get married now?

Everything had went to shit so quickly. How can I fix a wedding that was supposed to start an hour ago?

Hey at least we arrived in Florida early for our wedding.

I checked my watch again and clutched onto my satin robe. I wiped my tears and sat onto the bed. I pulled a strand of hair behind my ear. I had put my hair into a curly Afro for the wedding.

I had stop sniffling when I heard light knocking on the door.

"Jada?"

I could clearly understand that it was Elijah. I was just confused as of why he would be in front of my door right now.

"I can't see you right now. Plus, I don't want to worsen the issue by the superstition." Elijah sighs deeply. I walked towards the door to place my hand against it. "I love you, Jada." My heart jumps at his calming tone.

"I love you too."

"I can't wait to make you my wife. I will marry you even if you have to wear a robe and the scenery is by the community pool." I giggled, playing with my engagement ring.

Soon to be married.

"I wish I could touch you. I wish I could calm you by cuddles and my kisses, Angel," he cooed. I am in love with this man. I never have loved someone like this before. My hormones get to me and my eyes begin to tear up. "Is our little bunny ok?"

I smiled while rubbing my protruding belly. "Yeah she's ok. Although she has been giving her mommy some cramps." I whimper when I feel one out of no where. "I don't have you here to soothe the pain."

Elijah groaned. I could feel the worry beyond the door. I know him too well. I know he's beating up himself inside.

"I'm right here. I promise I'm right here." He says.

"I know."

I could hear his steps walk away from the door.

Before I return to the bed, the door opens again.

"Elijah, you can't..."

This time revealing his mother.

"Oh, Ms. King."

She smiled up at me before walking towards me. "I've been upset with my behavior. I shouldn't have pushed this negativity on you. I should have appreciated you more. Especially since you've been taking care of my granddaughter and son. You're a good person and soon you'll be a good wife." She voiced before placing a necklace into my hand. It was a beautiful golden necklace that had a ring attached. "Oh, Ms. King. I can't...."

"This was my mothers. Elijah wanted you to wear it but I denied because.... I wanted to be the one to give it to you."

I smiled at her which she reciprocated. She was bound to walk out until I stopped her. "Can you help me put this on?"

She comes behind me placing it on. I smiled looking through the mirror. "Thank you." She rubbed my stomach and shoulder slightly before nodding. She soon left the room and I was left alone.