SURPRISE 2

•{JADA}•

"Elijah, I've come to get you back." Paige says clinging onto Elijah. I held onto him tightly, scared of him letting go. She couldn't steal him from me, I wouldn't let her.

"I'm glad." That's all I hear from his mouth. I watched as my strong ass hold was loosened. Elijah kissed Paige passionately, picking her up. Water trickles down my cheeks as I see the person I wanna spend my life with — leave me.

I inhale a lot of air causing me to cough violently. Elijah jumps up from his sleep, clutching me. His hand gently taps my back, trying to help me out. I breathe out, feeling much better. I sink into the bed as Elijah wraps his arms around me. I pull into his cozy and comfy body. I hear his heartbeat slow down when I do. I instantly feel bad, knowing I've caused his heart rate to boost.

"I'm sorry."

He shakes his head. "You don't have to be sorry. I was just worried about you. That's all." His lips peck my forehead. I sigh and release any bad energy. Don't get into your head. He's right here. Why would he leave you?

"Do you care to tell what you were dreaming of?"

"It was nothing."

"It wasn't nothin if you jumped up, coughing."

"Baby, it's fine." He nods and breathes out. I start to feel bad when I see him become low spirited. I kiss his jaw and cheek, lightly. A light chuckle rose from his plump lips. His laugh was contagious and delightful. I couldn't stop myself from releasing a childlike giggle.

His hands grip my sides, rubbing them softly. His mouth placed kisses upon my soft golden melaninated skin. I moaned as I feel my desire for him hike up.

"Do u think we can stay in for a bit?" I try to ask in a normal tone but it comes off as a moan. His hands reach beneath my thin silver satin nightgown. His shirt was off and all he had on was plain grey sweatpants. I lay kisses upon his soft chest and torso. His breath hitched and his third leg between his thighs, rose up with excitement. He struggled to even say a sentence— which I wasn't even complaining about.

"Only for a few. Our family is waiting."

"Good." I say, peeking up from the covers. His eyes look down me at with adoration. I can't get enough of this man. My head lowered under the covers as I bit into the waistline of his sweatpants.

I mean everything about this place was paradise

I mean everything about this place was paradise. I could breath without feeling the press fustigating me. It was all better until I saw the surprising guest. I was upset but also completely torn between their arrival and the thought of not calling them.

How could she follow us around?

Should I feel bad that they weren't invited — even though they're family?

A hand rubs my back, causing me to jump. I look up to see Elijah.

"You ready to go, baby?"

I sigh and look back to the water. I couldn't face them again. I knew that this situation wouldn't end well since they invited the whole family for lunch.

𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘

I stood there, staring at the malicious woman in front of me. She did nothing but stand there and smile. Elijah held onto me as he feels my body tense up. Something about that dumb look on her face — got under my skin.

"Breathe." I heard Elijah say. I breathe out, suppressing that rage within.

"Hello, you too."

"Hey," Paige says, taking off her glasses. I didn't know if it was my own imagination but her eyes faded to a murky darkness. The aura that was once warm and welcoming — had turned into something sinister. It seemed that anywhere this woman was, she could turn the most beautiful things, ungodly.

"Hello, Elijah." His mother walks up to him, pulling him into a hug. She kisses his cheek as she rubs his freshly shaved chin.

"How come we didn't get an invite?" Paige interrogated. She knew the answer but wanted Elijah's mother to hear.

I tried to come up with many excuses. But there were only two, that made sense to me.

I told Paige and thought she would tell you.

I sent you two an email.

Never mind, these excuses are complete ass. Better to say the truth. Before I could even utter a sentence, I was cut off by Elijah.

"Paige, I thought you kept the tickets I sent you. Sorry, mom. I thought she gave you the tickets since you've been sleeping at hers for a bit."

Instead of fighting back, she keeps quiet. I'm surprised she did.

"Sorry, someone probably misplaced them. Luckily, I found a flight that was leaving the same time as you guys." She pauses and raises her hands in victory. "YAY!"

I wish I could escape this woman but I can't. Every step I make, she's always there.

"Well, since Jada's family is here, we should meet for dinner." Oh god why?

Why?!!!

"I think that would be a great idea," Laura (Elijah's mother) says. I breathe out, mentally yelling. Paige and Laura walked off, leaving Elijah and I to freak out.

From there on, I dreaded this upcoming dinner.

"No, not really." His arm wrapped around me, pulling me up. His hands lifted up my face, trying to make me to focus on his mocha colored eyes. A sense of warmth and serenity fills me when I lay my head against his own. I realized that I didn't need to feel alarmed or fearful. I have...

"Me. You have me to be right by your side. Breathe, baby." He says in a deep sexy husky voice. If it weren't for our families and this dinner, I would rip off his clothes right here —right now.

"Jada, when we get home baby." He pauses and laughs. He sighs then takes his bottom lip into his mouth. I peck them, gripping his white collar. I linger against them, not wanting to pull away. They were too delicious and luscious to not taste.

"Ok, let's go." I nod, clutching his hand. His arm reaches to the top of my hip.

————————————————————————

                        𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚. 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲.

-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 ⭐️