PUNISHMENT

•{JADA}•

What he said echoed in my head.

Fuck, I'm gonna get it. The car stopped in front of Elijah's house. I was hesitant to say anything. But I finally built up the courage.... which had failed completely.

"I'm s -"

Before I could even say anything, I was off my feet. My legs were high up in the air and my face towards Elijah's back.

I struggled in his arms. "Elijah, I'm sorry," I whimpered. I'm not gonna lie... I was scared. I mean the man is tall as fuck. I was way too high up. I repeated his name again. His response was a slap to my ass.

My body jolted. "ELIJAH!"

He laughs as he opens the door of his room. I was too busy scared, that I didn't even realize we were inside already. Elijah placed me, gently on the bed. He stood up straight and place his hand on his silver watch. "Strip for me."

I gave him a slight smile before slipping off my dress. The vibrant red lace underwear I had on complimented my melanin skin. It fit my body well, showing of my plump ass and tits. As I sat down, I made sure to leave my legs wide open for him to see. Elijahs eyes focused on my lips that was covered with glossy wetness. His eyes moved to mine and he began to lick his lips.

I bit my lip, admiring the muscular man in front of me. His dress shirt fit just right. It was loose but tight. Tight enough for me to see his muscles. I watched as he unbutton his shirt. The veins in his hands became visible and all I could think of was him using them as a necklace. 

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Elijah calls my name. "Jada?"

I wipe the small drip of drool from my mouth and nodded. He laughs to himself and continues to undress himself.

Finally he was left in his boxers, which showed off his long veiny length.

"You embarrassed me, baby." I sigh and try to focus on his words. I was too distracted by his dick, that had already hardened. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, what?"

Fuck, I couldn't stand watching him stand there. "I'm sorry, Daddy." He nods and bites his lip. He tilts his head and moves closer to the bed.

"Daddy, can you please fuck me?"

He says no and begins to reach for my legs. His words were different than his actions. "I can't take it. Please, Daddy." I watched as he slipped off my panties. But before he moved,  he made sure to lightly kiss my pelvic bone. I whimper as my head falls back into the satin bed. He pulls me forward to unclip my bra. His lips brushed against mine. Under those few seconds, I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. He kisses me back before pulling away.

"You don't wanna follow daddy's orders ?"

I shake my head. I don't know what he's doing to me. He looks as my plump tits bounced. He took his lips into his mouth and licked them.

I looked down to his boxers. "Do you want me to undress you, Daddy?" I asked as he looked down at me. He nods before I slip his boxers down with my teeth. His predominantly veiny dick, slapped against my cheek and his stomach. Precum dripped down his dick and onto my forehead. I take my finger, wiping it off and sucking it. Elijah grunts as his dick began to move a bit.

"Sit back on the bed."

I quickly follow his orders.

I'm gonna finally get dick. I mentally dance in my head.

"Get on all fours." I follow his instructions. I feel as his hand slips under my belly and legs to move me towards the edge of the bed. I hear him shuffle around the room. I squeal when I feel him smack my ass with his belt.