THE DAY BEFORE

•{JADA}•

It was the night before Christmas Eve. The house smelt of hot choco and s'mores. Everyone was situated on the floor in front of the fireplace. Danny, Kadence and I had came down earlier to make forts. Huge forts covered the living area. Firefly lights were hung upon the forts and ceiling. There was also snacks and blankets within each one.

Elijah pulled me on top of him as I watching the movie. HeDanny had selected the movie, Christmas carol.

"Baby, I wanna watch the movie," I giggled. He's been handsy ever since I've laid down on the floor. His hands rubbed my body causing the tension in my muscles to loosen. "Maybe, we should get to baby making," he whispered. I was definitely in the mood for some baby making but we're in front of everyone. "We can't."

"Come on, let's make a baby."

His hands went lower and began to massage my butt. I moaned as he kissed my ear. "I love the outfit you picked out." I looked down at myself, examining. I had worn black thigh high socks and a gray cashmere sweater.

I had pulled my hair into a big puffy bun

I had pulled my hair into a big puffy bun. My outfit was nothing special.

Elijah stoked my thighs and butt. I slowly grind against him causing him to release a small groan. I kissed his lips, adding a little tongue. Luckily, the others couldn't hear us over the movie and couldn't see us because of their position.

"You smell really good, Angel." I had placed on his favorite perfume. I smelt like coco and vanilla. I had shaved my legs and lathered it with a creamy moisture. I felt soft and smelled amazing. "You wanna go upstairs?" I nodded my head with a sense of alacrity.

Before we could even announce we wanted to leave, Danny and Ricky had already slipped out of their fort and upstairs. Once that happened, Kadence and Nora went to their rooms as well.

I looked over at Elijah. "I guess everyone was thinking what we were thinking." He chuckled.

As he stood up, I pulled him down. He gave me a muddled look. "We're all alone. Why not stay in front of the fire?"

He gave me a devilish smirk before devouring my lips. "Are you sure?"

"You're very loud sometimes," he adds. I rolled my eyes and lifted his shirt. I tried to help him but he quickly discarded it himself. I admired his toned body. He hovered over me, fixing up the pillow behind me. I laid against it and he widened my legs.

Elijah is a very very big man. His back rippled with muscles and abs covered his stomach. His dick veins disappeared into his black Armani boxers. His thick veiny hands pressed against the back of my thighs. He looked down at my shorts before releasing my legs. He helped me slip off my sweater, exposing my white cropped top and blue shorts. "You have on so many layers," he chuckled as he slipped off my shorts. I slipped off my shirt and left on my thigh high socks. I had no bra and no panties, just the socks.