THE ARRIVAL

•{JADA}•

I giggled as I felt small Eskimo kisses upon my nose. I felt Elijah's hands place on both of my cheeks. He pecked my lips before pulling away. "We're here, sweetheart." I groaned causing him to laugh. I kissed his lips again, savoring the taste.

"I love you."

Before I could respond, we both jumped from a external disturbance from outside the car. I squealed as I found out it was Kadence, banging the window. I jumped out of the car, embracing her frame. "How come you didn't tell me you were coming?"

"I wanted to surprise you." I hugged her once again and her girlfriend ,Nora, after. She said her hello before unpacking the car, Kadence followed and helped.

I did the same with Elijah but stopped in the process when I had seen a car pull up. My face hardens at who stepped out. Paige grinned as she fixed up her coat. A tall muscular man had stepped out of the driver side. He was tan and had deep dimples. His brown curls were highlighted with blonde.

Paige being the woman she is, walked up to our car.

"I didn't know you two were coming." She devilishly smirked, placing her hands into her back pockets. I cussed at her in my head before speaking up. "Same, here."

Elijah touched the small of my back, trying to compose me. From my stance, he could sense the friction. "Who you here with?"

The same man from the drivers seat, strolled up to us. "Hi, I'm Brett." He held out his hand shaking Elijah's hand. As he took mine, he kissed it, looking into my eyes. He grinned and winked up at me. Elijah's hand placement on my waist had tightened. I pulled away my hand and wrapped it around Elijah.

"Well, we have to place our stuff in our room. Hopefully, we'll see you two later." Paige placed her hand onto his chest as he guided her back to the car.

Elijah continued to unload the car, shaking his head. "What?"

He sighed before turning to face me. "He's a bit handsy, don't you think?"

I've seen jealous side before and will say it was a bit of a turn on. Usually after it happens, he fucks me til I scream his name. I was pretty excited for the outcome bound to come.

I placed down my toilette bag before facing him. I grabbed his hand and pecked it. "I belong only to you. He was very touchy but I gotta husband." Elijah kissed my lips. To add a little flavor, I moaned and added tongue. We both parted for a breather. I closed the space between us, whispering dirty things and biting his earlobe. I pulled away and bit my lip. "You understand, daddy?"

He nodded his head as he was left shocked.

Everyone was assigned rooms while we waited for Elijah's colleague to arrive. He had business to attend and would surely arrive tonight. Everyone took this as a sign to explore the cabin, skiing, and the food.

Our room was festive but was mostly brown oriented. A fireplace was placed in front of the bed. The view on the patio was beautiful. It was of the snow covered mountains. Elijah came behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"You like it?"

I had seen a hint of his appearance reflecting off the window. His hair was lifted into a bun and he wore a beige cashmere sweater. He was smiling whilst kissing my neck. I moaned softly as his hands traveled my body, cupping my breasts. "You don't wanna go explore the place, first?"

"I've got priorities." He says causing us both to chuckle. I shifted in his arms, devouring his lips. He reached beneath my legs to wrap them around his waist. His lips left mine before lightly kissing my neck. "But I'm hungry again." His face appeared in front of mine.