WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?

•{JADA}•

                                 •{JADA}•

I keep myself quiet when the woman speaks. I climb up onto the toilet when she begins to look under the stalls. She walks towards the other woman again, starting up a conversation.

"Did you see that woman with Elijah?" The other mummed whilst tracing her lips with red lipstick.

"She's a complete downgraded compared to Paige. I mean look at her." She rumbled on. My eyes began to sting as I heard her words cut deep inside.

The other woman looks up at the other one, chuckling. "I not gonna lie. She definitely had weight on her. Maybe she's pregnant with the spawn of the devil."

"Maybe she's just fat. She really let herself go." They both laugh loud causing their voices to echo. Tears fell from my eyes as I watched them demolish my feelings.

They both walk out of the restroom giving me a chance to get out of the stall. My eyes and nose turned to a red hue as I examined them in the mirror.

I touched my stomach, checking if I got any bigger. I mean yes we've been having sex without a condom but I made sure to take birth control. I cleaned my eyes walked out of the restroom. When I reached the huge crowd I didn't see any sign of Elijah. I began an adventure throughout the house. I find one room cracked up. My eyes widen when I see Paige and him with a couple of other people.

Elijah pulls his sleeves up his arms showing off some of his tattoos. His golden watch glimmered from the fireplace. He grasped the glass of alcohol from the desk and placed them against his pink lips.

"Remember when Paige tried to expose you for sleeping around," One of the men, laughed.

Elijah grasped his chin and chuckled causing his thick shoulders to bounce.

Paige begins to laugh. "I thought he was sleeping around because he would always miss our small gatherings. He would constantly leave unattended. But it turned out he was getting to propose."

"I was scared. When you approached me about it, it was the perfect time to make you feel bad," Elijah said, staring at her. He slightly smiled at her, which caused the atmosphere to change.

The other people with them, stared at one another laughing. "Do you two need a room?"

Elijah shakes his head and chuckles.

"Oh that reminds me when I caught you both have sex in the parking lot." Elijah almost spat out his drink and Paige coughed a bit.

"I'm surprised because you two were out in the wild. You didn't care if the paparazzi caught you. You two couldn't keep your hands off each other."

"That's when we were trying to have Miya," Paige blurted.

"We didn't even have to try. We would have sex everywhere," Elijah chortled. Paige gives him those lustful eyes causing him to look away. He took another sip of his drink and bit his lip.

"It was actually good between you two," One of the men says. "Well before the mishap."

With those words, I walked away from those doors. The two women who I heard inside the restroom stares me down before continuing their conversation.

I took this chance to leave the party. Luckily, the party wasn't so far from the resort. I called a ride and made it to our villa. My parents had left the resort and dropped Miya off with Elijah's mother. I packed my bags and left this beautiful resort behind.

Why did I do it?

Because I knew this lifestyle was not for me. I'm just a regular ol' waitress who found a handsome older rich man. I got caught between Paige and Elijah. I shouldn't have because it seems like everyone is against me. No one likes me. So, why even try staying?

Why would I stay when I'm not even needed?

•{ELIJAH}•

Marcus and his husband laughed as they spilt their drinks.

"No, I don't think we were good together. I think we fucked ... a lot but we weren't in love. We were sexually attracted to each other."

Paige clears her throat before excusing herself.
"Um, I- I need to use the restroom." I sat my drink down and searched the house for Jada. But when I failed, I began to panic. I rushed to the car and found nothing. I drove to the villa and found nothing.

"JADA, BABY!" I yelled. "JADA."

She was gone. The only thing I could find was a white note on the blue comforter.

𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘙 𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘑𝘈𝘏,

𝘐 𝘋𝘖𝘕''𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒. 𝘔𝘈𝘠𝘉𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌. 𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛𝘐𝘍𝘜𝘓 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘐 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘞𝘌'𝘙𝘌 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘋 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙. 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘋 𝘉𝘌 𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘋𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘛𝘖𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘠 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘊𝘌𝘚𝘚.

𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘓𝘠 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘗

My heart sank as I read her letter. I sat onto the bed, crumbling the paper in my hand. I only did this trip for one reason. I involved her family for a reason. This was all planned because I wanted to have her to be my forever.

The diamond glimmered under the moonlight and box felt silky underneath my skin. I picked the ring up imagining her small hand. I imagined a future with her. But I lost her to ignorance.

————————————————————————

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.