REHEARSAL

⚠️THE MAIN CHARACTER DOESN'T EAT FOR A FEW DAYS. IF THIS TRIGGERS SOMETHING, DON'T READ ON.

    •{JADA}•

Today was our rehearsal for the fashion show for Naomi and Tommy's collection. My nerves had gotten to me. Bad thoughts invaded my mind. I mean I've walked in front of Naomi but not Tommy. What if he doesn't like me?

Our fitting was a couple of weeks ago. My outfit didn't fit me which kind of triggered another bad thought in my mind. It also didn't help that Paige commented on it not fitting.

Elijah and I had dinner with Miya at the finest restaurant in New York. Instead of filling up my plate, I drank water and ate bread.

                   MONDAY AFTERNOON

"Jada, you didn't even take a bite of your steak." Elijah says, handing Miya a piece of fruit. I slightly smile, trying to ignore the sounds of my belly rumbling.

"I'm fine. I don't think I need to eat much." Elijah caresses my face, pecking my lips. My stomach aches again causing me to wince at the pain. Elijah makes a concern look, trying to figure out why I'm in pain. " Jada, Please eat baby."

I sigh and take a bite of my steak. I smile at Elijah causing him to caress my cheek.

"Please don't ever starve yourself. I've had friends that have done that and it doesn't end well." I nod, indicating I wouldn't do it.

But that was two days ago. I told myself I wouldn't but my outfit kept getting smaller and my body kept getting bigger.

Elijah said that he would meet during rehearsal. He didn't want me to drive myself. So, he ordered a limo to take me. Which I didn't mind because I was feeling quite dizzy.

I walked into the large building and was greeted with bright spotlights. The stage was covered with a variety of colors. Chandeliers covered the ceiling.

I walked behind a white curtain, which was where the models got dressed and ready. I sat at my station and was soon approached by Kadence.

"Hey, girl." I smile as she peeks my cheek.

"Hey," I faintly say. She stands back analyzing my body. I know I'm fine and I'm gonna be able to walk out there.

"Jada, you ok?"

I nod slightly because I didn't have the energy to really move. I had the biggest headache. So, being scolded by Kadence wasn't what I wanted today.

"You're sweating and you look like your going limp." She feels my forehead, causing me to pull away.

"I'm fine."

She breathes out and pulls back her freshly cut hair. "Girl, have you been doing something?"

I shake my head as my eyes feel kind of heavy. My body shivered from a sudden cold causing goosebumps to rise up my body. "Jada, you look sick."

I weakly smile, grabbing her hand. "I'm ok."

"Are you acting like this because you didn't sleep last night?"

I shake my head again. "I did sleep." Thats was a lie. I haven't been asleep for the past few days. Elijah tries to make me but I would wake up and I can't fall back.

After our conversation, my makeup and hair was done. I just had to put on the suit. This is what I was waiting for. Two women held onto it as I slipped into it.

It was beautiful. The suit was black and was bedazzled with sequins. I had a plain white blouse underneath my jacket. The suit was not loose which was the problem. It was tight fitted.

Luckily this time, I could actually fit the suit. I let out a sigh of relief and my body releases all that stress I've been holding.

From my side glance, Paige gives me the evil eye. I quickly make eye contact with her causing her to give me a devilish smirk.

I pushed any thoughts she could have about me and focused on the time.

I stood in line as each model had their names called by Tommy and Naomi. I was nervous and scared which made me a little nauseated. But now wasn't the time to feel any of those emotions. I needed to walk down that 28 feet long runway in four to five inch stilettos. Without tripping of course.

I'm taken out of my trance when I hear my name being called. All those tools I had learned from Kadence, I put those to good use. I stepped forward placing my feet one by one, and in the process I lightly sway my hips. I relax my arms and let them lightly sway. Not swing like a crazy person. Just when I reach the front of the stage, I pose and shift my hips. I smile when I see Elijah smiling and softly clapping.

I turned around and walked off the stage. But when doing so my body started to sweat from the warm lights that hovered over my body. The suit became warmer than usually.

The stage manager calls the group of models to the stage again for Tommy and Naomi to get a finally look. I quickly far behind Kadence. I rush up a little, stumbling over my feet. When I'm under that light again, my body over heats itself again and It's like a sauna under this suit.

My vision goes blurry and I'm dizzy again.

All I hear is screams and shuffling. The last face I capture is Elijahs. He grabs me, shaking me lightly. "Jada, baby."

"Baby, speak to me. Come on baby." My eyes began to get heavy and the white light above me is all I see.

————————————————————————

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐅𝗼𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝗼𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝗼𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝗼 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 ⭐️