BAD BLOOD

•{JADA}•

"Elijah," I moan as I reached the climax. Elijah weakly thrusts before cumming into the condom. "Jada, You're my everything." He pants. I giggle feeling him kiss my neck and shoulder.

Elijah and I had just went on another date. We arrived at the movies but quickly went home. He just couldn't keep his hands off of me.

The phone rings causing Elijah to stop his actions. He grabs it and sits up on the bed. "Hello." He smiles at me and gets up from the bed. I watched his plump ass walk away. I bite my lip, feeling heat between my legs again. Elijah comes back with grey sweatpants and no shirt.

He sits beside me and rubs my side. "Guess what?" He asked, looking at my lips.

"What?" I asked.

"Guess!!!" He yells. I laugh and throw my arms up. I think for a second before answering. "Umm.....Miya got a new toy?"

He laughs and rolls his eyes. "We have a dinner with a special person." My mouth drops.

This person could be anyone. Elijah knows everyone. I jump up from the bed naked and walked to the bathroom. I hear him laugh and whisper something. "Baby, I didn't even tell you who it is." I wrap a robe around me.

I peek around the corner. "I know but it could be anyone. I need something to wear." I look through the suitcase, I keep bringing to Elijahs house.

"Baby, we have to leave at 8:30. It's 5:00." I roll my eyes and continued to search the pile of clothes. Elijah comes behind me and grabs my waist. He sits on the bed and placed me on top of him.

His arms tighten around me as he snuggles into the crook of my neck. "Baby?" I nod, paying attention. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
I squeal and kiss all over his face.

"Baby," he giggles. "You have to ans-"

Before he could even finish that sentence. I said yes, repeatedly. I kissed his lips one last time before looking through my clothes pile. I stop when I hear Elijah stutter. I turn around to face him. "Anything else, hon?"

He pauses before speaking," I was wondering if you would also like to move in with me."

My eyes widen. "Umm."

Elijah sighs and shakes his head. "I've rushed it. Haven't I?" I stand in front of him. " No, Baby. Don't feel bad. Let's just move a little slow. Ok?" I say, grabbing his face. He nods and smiles.

"Look, I have my suitcase here. That's a start. Soon or later. I'll have a closet." He nods and grabs my hand.

"Don't feel bad."

"Jada, I'm lucky to have a woman like you." I snuggle into his warm body. The mood quickly changes when I feel his hands lightly grasp my ass. I look up to see his dark eyes. He bites his lip and continues to squeeze my ass. "We have so much time to our selves." I feel the large bulge forming in his pants. Elijah flings me onto his shoulder.

"Baby, put me down." Elijah smacks my butt, causing me to yelp. He chuckles and placed me on the bed. He pulls my legs towards the end of the bed. "We better start now." He says, pulling down his sweatpants.

Later

Elijah helped me get dress for tonight. I made sure that it wasn't a thousand dollar dress.

He still hasn't told me who we were meeting. I spun around, admiring my gorgeousness. I spin around again, this time grasping my hips and ass.

(The dress is below 👇🏾)