TRUTH OR DARE 2

•{ELIJAH}•

As Jada walked out of the room, a sudden rage filled within me. I was mad at myself for even trying to accuse her of such a thing. She's been so loyal for so long. Why would she commit infidelity?

I reached for the door but heard steps echoing from outside of the door. I wait a few minutes before I quietly opened the door and walked out.

I heard shuffling from downstairs. I looked over the railing, checking for Jada. I see Rani's eyes. He looks back at Jada, smirking.

"You don't want me to eat you out while you grip the sheets. You wanna come all over my face? Huh?"

My dinner rose within as I heard his repulsive words. My mind was baffled. What the actual fuck is this guy talking about?

Jada shook her head. "Why would you say something like that?"

My steps echoed causing both the two's attention to be occupied by me. "Jada?"

My height towered over Rani. Though my imitating stare, he wouldn't step back. "Rani, what's going on?"

I looked at Jada with watery eyes. I sniffled with my red — pink hued nose.

"It's nothing. He's talking crazy."

Rani snickered and looked over to Jada. Before I knew it, he had grabbed Jada. "You've been such a problem. I should have done Paige a favor and made you disappear." He grumbled. Jada struggled as he blocked her airway. I quickly ran behind him, pulling him to the ground. I placed him in a headlock as he tried to grab Jada. Rani threw his head back, hitting my nose. I groaned in pain as blood rushed out of my nostrils. Rani pulled out a gun at Jada. I rushed towards him, knocking him over the couch. I laid on top of him as he tried to reach for the gun. I choked him once again and Jada grasped the gun. Rani knocked out just as soon as the guest inside the cabin ran out of their rooms.

"Oh my god. What the fuck happened?" Danny yelled, rushing down the stairs. He embraced Jada and checked for any injuries. She had a purple colored bruise on her neck. Her eyes were pink from crying.

As Danny released her from his grasp, he grabbed his phone and called the cops. Jada rushed into my arms and sobbed til my shirt was a bit soaked.

The cops arrived and carried Rani to the car. I watched as they did and for only a second we had made eye contact. He slightly smirked at me before sitting into the back of the car. It gave me chills of how he could smile after what he just did.

I walked over to Jada and pulled her into my warm embrace. She sniffled and snuggled into my chest. "I-I love you," she mumbled into my chest. I pecked her head. "I love you too."

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 & 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Everyone decided to stay until Christmas Day. Though the previous events caused a weird and eerie atmosphere, We should at least spend our three days in the snowy forest. Jada was still shooken up from that night. She's more fragile and easily frightened. She wakes up, startled and breathless. I couldn't even leave her alone for a second. I once left to get breakfast for the both of us and she came out of the room in my oversized hoodie, with tears in her eyes. She rushed into my arms, trembling.