Chapter 27: Shot

VINNIES POV, MINS LATER:

After processing what just happened, I made Blake stay in the chair with some guards, I'll handle him later. What's really important is that I probably fu*king killed my soulmate!

I run to the small hospital room I have in the house. I have a doctor that works up there. I get off the elevator, heading over to the room. I harshly open it, revealing the doctor removing the bullet out of y/n. My eyes widen seeing her on the hospital bed, wearing a gown and her eyes where closed.

"I-is she okay?!" I say rushing to her, putting my hand on her forehead. "Yeah she's fine Mr.Hacker she's alive, I just have to remove this bullet carefully" I let out a shaky breath. "Oh my gosh! Is she okay? I heard the news!" I heard Maddy say. I turn around to reveal a crying Amelie and a Maddy that was worried. "Yeah she's fine...thank god" I say.

They let out a huge relief sigh. "What even happened to her? How did she get shot?!" Amelie asks worried.

I sigh knowing I have to tell her..everything.

2 HOURS LATER, Y/N POV:

I flutter my eyes open, very confused. I look around to see..I'm in a hospital room. It looked familiar...it looked like Vinnies hospital room. I try and sit up, but a flying pain hits me in my stomach. I lay back down, holding my stomach lightly. That's when everything floods back to my mind.

That's right..I tried saving Blake with a bullet..but Vinnie ended up shooting me by mistake instead of Blake. But..I cheated on Vinnie by kissing Blake. Sh*t. I look around the room, to see no one.

I sigh, groaning in pain.

That's when I hear the door open slowly. I turn my head to see Vincent, walking In the room, with blood stains on his shirt. My face goes soft. "Y-Your awake" he smiles. He goes over to me, hugging me tight. "Ow" I mumble into his neck. "Oops sorry, forgot about that.." he says pulling away.

We look into each other's eyes. His eyes where a bit..puffy. It looked like he's been crying. I brush my finger over his cheek. "I'm sorry" I say, with a slight voice crack.

"No baby no don't be sorry..I'm sorry!" He says. "Vinnie..I'm so sorry for kissing Blake. It was a total mistake..I don't know how it happened but it happened. But I promise you, there is nothing going on between me and Blake I fu*king promise! I would never. And the kiss..that kiss meant nothing love, I meant nothing"

Tears brim my eyes.

"Don't cry" he says as tears brim his eyes as well.

I let out a shaky small laugh.

"I'm sorry for..doing this to you..I meant to shoot~"

I interrupt him. "Blake..I know. Vinnie I don't understand how...taking your anger out by killing your friend revolves the problem..he's been your best  friend since you where young! I need you to remember that. Please forgive him, I'm sure he'll forgive you soon Vinnie" I say, wiping a tear off his face.

I sniffle.

"What he did was wrong y/n. He kissed you, and I told him no matter what" he says. I sigh, cutting him off. "Shh..just relax. What happened while I was knocked out?" I ask, as he sits on the edge of the small bed.

"Well..before you say anything..these are your blood stains from my shirt. Anyways, I told Amelie everything what happened..she got very mad and stormed away.. I don't know where she is now" he says. I furrow my eyebrows. "And where is Blake?" I ask concerned. "He's in the dorm room..in the basement, locked up" he says.