Chapter 28: Separated

Y/N POV:

I was now sat in a office at a police station with Maddy. We where sitting in front of a someone. "Where is Vinnie?!" I ask sternly. "That is not what we are worried about Ma'am. What are your names and ages?" The guy asks us. "Y/N Y/L/N, 19 in a half" I say.

"Maddy Crum,23" Maddy says. "We just found out that Mr. Hacker, and Mr. Huxhold kiddnaped you?" The man asks us. I look at Maddy. "He kidnapped me a few years ago, but trust me it was for a good reason! And it all turned out okay and I liked being here and I~" she gets interrupted.

"He kidnapped you a few years ago, and never let you go out, didn't let you have a source phone, took you away from your home, locked you up in a mansion..and you are okay with this?!" The man asks looking down at his sheet then back at us.

"I am okay with it because he's my soulmate and the love of my fu*king life!" She yells. I place my hand on her hand to calm her down a bit. "They protect people!" I say. "Well Vincent Hacker sure did lie to you. He's apart of a Mafia gang, he killed many people!" The man yells.

"I know that I fu*king know it all! But he killed people that NEEDED, to be killed!" I yell. "That's not the point. They kept 3 people hostage, that's not okay. They will be serving 10 years in prison" the man says closing up the folder of papers, getting up.

"W-wait what?!" I yelled. "Blake,Jordan,Kio, Chase and Vinnie are serving that many years?!" Maddy yelled.

"Yup" the man smiled, leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Tears brim my eyes, "w-we have to do something please!" I cried, as Maddy held me in her arms. "What we really need to do is deal with Amelie once we are out of here..and your dad" Maddy mumbles.

2 WEEKS LATER:

Well I'm sure you guessed it. Maddy and I are moving out of here. We decided to get a apartment but we don't know with what money. The guys are in jail and the police won't let me see them. All I've been thinking about is Vinnie..it's officially done. I always have the necklace around my neck, that reminds me of Vinnie.

Right now, I'm in me and Vinnies shared bed room, packing up my things, Maddy is in her room doing the same. The guards and maids and cooks, are off the hook after they had to answer lots of questions, liked working here.

I haven't seen my dad and Amelie after they snitched us out, but trust me..I am going to get revenge.

I put my final shoes in the luggage. I look around the room, it wasn't empty but all my things where gone. I go to the closet, seeing my side all empty.

I then go over to Vinnies clothes, looking over them, one of them was the one he was wearing just 3 weeks ago. That's when I feel something hard against the wall. I furrow my eyebrows, pushing the clothes out of the way, seeing a safe, with a green light on it and a note taped on it.

I quickly grab the note, reading it.

Dear Y/N, if you see this..that means we must have been caught and now in jail, or im dead. I would like to begin this note by saying, I love you. I really really love you and I always have. If im sent away or in jail, trust me I will find a way to come back. We won't be separated for long I promise I will come back. This is my safe you came across. This is a lot of money, over a million dollars are in here. I want you to take it, and go somewhere. If you are with someone because if I got caught, that means the boys got caught as well, so if you are with Amelie or Maddy or even both, take them with you. Me and the guys will find a way to get to you. I promise you I will. My safe code is 422502, put the code in and take the money, put it into the bag and make sure the police don't find it or know about it. I love you and see you soon love. ~ Vinnie.

I smile, putting the note into my pocket. I quickly put the code number shaking. "Hey!" I hear, I quickly cover the safe with Vinnies clothes. I turn my head to see the police officer. He took me and Maddy to gather our things and leave. "Y-Yes?" I ask, nervous.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks, his hands on his hips. "Yes just give me a couple minutes, to make sure I have everything please?" I ask. He nods, leaving.

Making sure he left, I quickly open the safe, seeing so much money. Over a million dollars. I was in shock. I quickly grab my suitecase, shuffling all the money in.

Once I was finished, it was all empty. But if Vinnie comes back here and checks the safe, he'll know it's gone but I have to make sure to tell him I was the one to take it like he said.

I quickly go back to the room, going over to the desk. I grab a note pad, and a pen and begin to write.

Hello Vinnie, it's me Y/N. If you see this, it means I got all the money and im somewhere. Me and Maddy are gonna stay in pennyville hotel, until further notice. The police won't let me see you, and they won't let me come back to this house after today. They are making me pack all my things up, which I really didn't wanna do. I've cried a lot and I miss you. I hope you really do find a way to me. Amelie is the one that snitched on you, along with my dad, not even sure I would like to call him my dad. Anyways, again I'm in Pennyville Hotel here in Seattle Washington. Please find me, I'm with Maddy. I love you Vinnie, see you soon. - Y/N <3.

I make sure to put the date, so he knows how long it's been when he sees it. I grab the note, tapping it to the safe and closing it. I cover the safe with the clothes again.

I grab my suite case, closing it up. I had a few. I sigh, holding onto the necklace Vinnie got me.

I turn around ready to head out the door, but I bump into Maddy. "Hey" she says out of breath. "You ready?" I ask. She nods, she had puffy eyes. She's been crying. I place my hand on her shoulder.

"Maddy, we will get threw this I promise. Vinnie left me some money, with a note. You can read it later if you want but, according to him he says he will find a way to come back..with Jordan of course and the others. I left him a note so if he comes back here, he will know where we are. We have loads of money to take care of ourselves, I promise we will be safe. Let's stay at a hotel for now. And we will fu*king find a damn way to stay safe. We just have to stay put and act like nothing happened" I whisper to her.

She quickly nods. "Hey! Let's go!" The police say, coming into the room. I sigh.

A/N: happy 4th of July!