Chapter 11: 1 month later

Y/N POV:

I've been living in this house for a month now, I'm friends with everyone. Me and Vinnie are really close..and I feel like we are having a special connection so far. I haven't talked much with Kio, which I'm pretty sure Vinnie told him to stay away from me which is what Vincent would do.

I was currently at dinner with everyone, we where eating pasta again, my favorite. I was sitting next to Maddy and Vinnie. "Yesterday, me, Amelie and y/n got our toes painted and got a massage on our backs" Maddy says, breaking the silence. "That's great babe" Jordan whispers to Maddy.

"So about the trip next month" Vinnie talks. I turn my head to him. Obviously, I know about the trip, but I have to act like I don't know. I look over to Chase. Me and Chase grew very close over the month. Vinnie noticed but didn't care, maybe he really trust Chase.

Chase hasnt tried anything, he's not like that.

"The M-A-T-T-E-O trip" Blake spells out. "I can read Blake" I say. "Sh*t" Blake whispers looking down. Vinnie turns to me. "You know about that trip?" Vinnie asks me. "Uhm..uh no" I lie, taking a sip of my drink. "This water is really good" I say, trying to change the subject.

"I think we have to go to the trip..this week" Vinnie says to the guys. I choke on my drink, im not ready yet, I mean, I haven't even got phone privileges yet.

"Vinnie are you sure? She's only been here a month.." Jordan says to Vinnie. Right. "We have no choice to go, we have to go early. Hes roaming italy and it's getting out of hand" Vinnie grits threw his teeth.

Even though, I don't really know what they are talking about, beside that we have to kill the Matteo dude. Vinnie turns to me, as I eat. "Y/N, we have to leave town..to Italy" Vinnie says. I stop eating. "For?" I ask, even though I knew. "We've been trying to kill this guy..his name is Matteo. He's a Mafia Boss like me, but he's very smart and clever, again like me. Everytime we tried to kill him, he would always find a way. That's why he's still alive" Vinnie says.

"We need to kill him, right now, his main location is in Italy, and we need to kill him now. No matter how long it takes" Chase mentions.

I slowly nod. "So, am I gonna be able to leave the hotel with the girls?" I ask. "99 percent of the time is no. But, we will not be staying at a hotel. We are staying at a huge rental house" Vinnie says. "Great, we are going to Italy and I can't even explore the place" I huff out.

"Everything you need will be at the house" Jordan says. "We will spend as much time with you there" Vinnie says. "As much as we can" blake says. "So we are all going? Who's gonna be in charge of this place?" Maddy asks.

"Reggie, Vinnies brother" Blake says. "The Reggie? Like Reggie Hacker?" I ask in shock. "Yup, he has his own business and a wife. He's coming soon" Vinnie says. I tried to hide my smile. Why am I lowkey excited to meet Reggie. "His wife is a bit judgy, so try not to fight her" Vinnie says getting up from the table.

"I'll see you guys later, I'm gonna head to my room to pack" Kio says. "Same" Maddy and Amelie say at the same time. Soon everyone left the table, including me.

—————-

I was now in my room, with Chase. "Are you ready for the trip? I know it's gonna be hard staying at a house. But fun part is, we get to spend it together" Chase says, doing a little dance. I giggle. I'd consider Chase as my guy best friend.

"That's fun. And yeah I guess I'm ready" I say putting clothes into my suitecase. "And we are taking a private plane, with some of our guards" Chase says. I nod. We both hear a knock at the door.