Chapter 15: Surprise

^ go read my other book  if you haven't <3

Y/N POV, HOURS LATER:

I was laying down with Maddy on her bed. The boys where downstairs, and Amelie was asleep. It was currently 8 pm. I hear a knock at the door, as Maddy turns to me smiling. "It must be Vinnie, go get him" she smiles. I chuckle, shaking my head. I get up from her bed, opening the door to reveal Vinnie, with flowers in his hands. I smile, closing the door behind me.

"I love it" I say, as he hands me them. He kisses my forehead. "Well, shall we go?" He asks me. "Go where?" I ask. "Where I'm surprising you" he chuckles. "Oh yeah sure. Let me out my shoes on" I say. "Alright, I'll meet you in the car that's parked in the front" he says. I nod, as he walks off.

I walk back to the shared room me and Vin have, putting my sneakers on really quick. I look at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair a bit.

I then remembered I had lip gloss in my pocket. I quickly pull it out, putting it on my lips. Once I was satisfied, I leave the room. Closing the door behind me.

I walk downstairs, to see the guys just playing bored games. "Bye guys!" I say. "Bye have fun!" Chase yells, as he was holding uno cards. "Bye y/n!" I hear Kio yell. The rest of the boys say bye, as I walk out the door.

I close the front door behind me. There where guards standing outside. I begin walking down the flight of stairs. I see a car that was turned on, parked up front. I smile, opening the drivers side, getting in. I turned my head to see Vinnie on his phone. I put my seatbelt on, as he notices me. "You ready?" He asks me, putting his phone down. "I sure am" I say, he smiles, as he begins to drive.

——————————

Vinnie had blind folded me the whole car ride.

"When can I take it off?" I ask. It's been a good 15 minute drive. "Anddd now, you can" he says, as I feel the car come to a stop. "Kidding don't" he says, as I put my hands down from my face. I groan. He chuckles, getting out of the car. I cant really see anything, but black. I feel the door open, as Vinnie takes off my seatbelt, helping me out of the car.

He closes the door behind me, grabbing both my hands. "Alright come on, becareful" he says, as he holds my hands. I try and step good, as I almost trip. "Vinnie!" I yell a bit. He chuckles.

"And stop" he says. I stop in my tracks, as he lets go of my hands. "And remove" he says. I sigh, removing the blindfold from my eyes. I then saw, we where at a beach. And I also saw this in front of me:

 And I also saw this in front of me:

My mouth drops wide open. "Vinnie I-I love it! You did this all for me?!" I ask happy, jumping into his arms. He chuckles, hugging me back. "I very much did. All by myself..with a little help from Jordan and Kio" he says. I laugh, pulling away from the hug. "I have to get a few things in the car, so stay here" he says. I nod. I'm glad he trusts me.

I sit down at the table, with a plate set up in front of me.

I see Vinnie run off to the car. I can't believe he did this for me. I absolutely love it. I look around, waiting for him.

A couple seconds later, I see him running back with a blanket, basket, and a small bag in his hands. He comes to a stop, as he puts the blanket down, and opens the basket.

"I got one of your favorite things to eat" he says. "Oh gosh, what is it" I say. He sets a piece of chocolate cake on the plate, with some pasta. He does the same, putting the same thing on his plate.

"Aww! Thank you Vincent" I say admiring the cake. He smiles, putting the basket down, sitting in front of me. "Well, I hope you like dinner and dessert" he smiles, picking up his fork. "And I absolutely do" I say, taking a bite of my pasta.

There where also two cups placed in front of us, and a wine bottle on the side.

"Did you cook this yourself?" I ask. "I did make the pasta, but I didn't make the cake. I tried to make cake, but failed and a chef made it for me" Vin says, pouring some wine in his cup. He pours some in mine too. "Figured" I chuckled. I see the small bag he had, placed beside him on the sand.

I look back at him. "Do you think we can spend some days like this here in Italy?" I ask Vinnie. "Well, we can try. I just know, killing Matteo is gonna be hard. I heard he has back up now" V says, taking a bite of his chocolate cake. I slowly nod. "He doesn't know you at all right?" I ask, taking a sip of my wine.

"Nope, not at all" he says.

I slowly nod.

We then start to talk about random things.

————————————-

We where now laying on a blanket, looking at the water and waves in front of us.

I sat up, sitting next to each other.

"I really enjoyed the food" I say. "Thanks, what can I say..I'm a great cook" Vinnie says. I chuckle. "You wish" I joke.

He smiles, looking at the water. "I have a surprise for you" vinnie says. "Again? I thought this was the surprise. I really loved it" I say. He chuckles, handing me a small white bag. "Open it up" he says.

I open the bag up, grabbing what was inside.

I look at it, and it was a phone. I cover my mouth. "Oh my gosh! Vinnie! Really?" I say, looking at the phone then back at him. "I think you finally deserve a phone. I trust you y/n" he smiles looking at me.

The screen lights up, revealing the time. The background was the default one. "This is kind of a different phone. It's programmed to do certain things. Only numbers listed there is mine" Vinnie says. I unlock the phone, seeing there are a few games from my previous phone.

"I love it Vinnie, thank you" I say hugging him. "Anything for you y/n...anything" he says.

A/N: I want food.