Chapter 10: What did you do?

A/N: thank you so so much for 2k reads!!!

Y/N POV:

I spot Kio, looking all beat up. Bruises all over his face. I furrow my eyebrows. "Oh my gosh, Kio! What happened?!" I ask him, letting go of my fork. "Nothing" he whispers, looking back at his plate. That wasn't like that yesterday. Who could have done this to him.

I start to think deeply, Vinnie getting jealous, Vinnie asking if I liked Kio, Vinnie leaving for awhile last night...this all adds up! Vinnie did this to Kio. My eyes shoot to Vinnie who is eating. "Vincent, can I speak to you privately..now!" I harshly say to the man. He lets go of his fork, nodding. I get up, as he follows me, outside the dining room.

The doors close as I cross my arms. "Yes sweetheart?" He smiles at me. "Dont, sweetheart me, what the hell did you do to Kio? Why is he like that?!" I harshly whisper to him. "What do you mean? He looks perfectly fine, and I didnt do that to him" Vinnie says, looking away. My blood boiled. "Vinnie look at me" I say.

He didn't look at me.

"Vinnie! Look at me!" I yelled. He quickly looks at me. "I'm gonna ask you once again, calmly this time. What the fu*k did you do to Kio?" I ask, as my jaws clench. "Fine. Wanna know? I was jealous, I was fu*king jealous y/n. I was scared he was gonna win you, and you would fall in love with him, instead of me! So I got mad and left last night to his room; and I argued with him and beat him up. Is that what you wanted to hear?!" He harshly says to me.

I take a deep breath. "I really can't believe you did this to him Vincent, I really fu*king can't" I say angry, I walk away, going towards the elevator, mad. He stood there, as I enter the elevator, pissed. Why the fu*k, would he do this?! He was jealous?! Are you kidding me. That's his best friend and he beat him up because of me.

The elevator doors opening interrupts my thoughts, as I step out. I begin to walk to my new room, next to vinnies.

I slam the door shut, I go to my bathroom, it was bigger then the other one I had. I'm just gonna take a bath to ease all this. I can't believe vinnie would do that to his own best friend. I made sure I locked the door. I strip off my clothes, tying my hair up.

I turn the bath tub in, looking at it slowly fill up.

————

It's been 20 minutes, as I put fresh new clothes, sitting on my bed. You know what? Maybe I should go talk to Kio.

I get up from my new bed, heading out threw the door. I think Kios room is like 5 rooms away, maybe he's there. I knock on the door, as I heard nothing.

I knock again, as someone slowly opens.

Revealing, a maid. "Hello! Is Kio here?" I ask. "He isn't here, he left a bit ago" she replies with a smile. "Oh okay, thank you!" I say. She nods her had as I walk away, sh*t what do I do now- I bump into someone, interrupting my thoughts.

I look up, revealing Vinnie. "Sh*t I'm sorry" he says. I roll my eyes. "Why are you so mad?" He asks me. "Because you beat up someone who was trying to be my friend! You know I can have guy friends?" I say. "I understand, but trust me. I did it for your own good..for our own good" he says. "Kio wasn't flirting Vincent! Get that sh*t inside your head!"

"Listen, you don't understand" he says. "Then make me fu*king understand Vincent, make me" I say.

He sighs. "I can't" he say. "Of course, what they all say" I say, shaking my head. I walk away, as I feel him pull my arm. "Please y/n..please just stop being mad. You need to understand, the things I do I can't always tell" he says to me.