Chapter 26: I cheated.

⚠️mentions of Guns and more..well this is a mafia book so.. you already know what you got yourself into. but anyways warning ⚠️

Y/N POV:

He saw everything..he fucking saw everything. "Vinnie p-please I'm sorry" I say as tears brim my eyes. I saw the shock,upset, and angry look on his face. He dropped what he had on his hand, it was 2 present bags..the tears escaped. "F*ck both of you" he says before angrily leaving the room.

I sob, as Blake hugs me. "Blake..please leave" I sniff, lightly pushing him away. I just kissed my best friends boyfriend what the fu*k, I'm a terrible person. "I'm sorry" he says before leaving the room.

Now it was just me. I sobbed loud, as I maybe just lost everyone..

I get up from the bed wiping my tears, I open the door, looking around as a maid walks by, minding her own business. Blake was no where to be seen, nor Vinnie. "Vinnie!!" I call out. Of course I didn't get a response because this is a big house.

His office is the room next to this room, so maybe he's in there. I walk there, as tears still escaped my eyes. I fu*king messed up. The door was open, as I walked in. No one was there, not even a guard.

I let out a huge sigh, walking out the office room, as I walked out..I bumped into someone. I look up and it was Chase. "Chase!" I say hugging him. He slowly hugs back in confusion. "Y/N? You okay?" He asks me. I let out a huge sob, as he hugs me tight. "I went to pick up some forms in Vinnies office, and now I see you crying..what happened and where is he?" chase asks me. I pull back looking at him.

30 MINS LATER:

I was sitting on Chases bed, as I ate ice cream sobbing. I told chase everything what happened. "Girl what are you waiting for?! You need to apologize or talk to him ASAP!!!" He says lightly smacking my shoulder.

"I don't even know where he is..and he probably told everyone a-and no ones g-gonna forgive me and I just messed up fu*king everything, man I love Vinnie and I-I just hurt him..he has a bad past and I did this to him" I sniff, taking a spoon full of my ice cream.

"Well, if you want to make things back to normal I need you to go talk to him honey" Chase says. Man chase really needs a girlfriend.

We stay in silence, as I thought about it. "You know what? I will talk fo him!" I say. I put the ice cream down, wiping my face. I let out a big sigh, as I leave the room. I look around thinking. Where would Vinnie be..where would Vinnie-the chill room. It has a pool table, tv..it's more of a man cave for the guys.

I walk over to the elevator, clicking floor two. I step in, as the doors shut.

Soon, I'm in front of the door, as it was closed. I heard some talking but I couldn't hear since the door, so all talking was muffled.

I slowly open the door, as the noises came clear. "Vinnie im sure it was a mistake, don't do this" I hear Jordan's voice say. I peak to see Vinnie, lots of guards, Jordan, Kio, and Blake..I saw Blake tied up to a chair. My eyes went wide, as I slowly enter the room, closing the door.

I hide behind a counter, seeing everything clear. Some guards where behind Vinnie, as Vinnie had a gun in his hands, his hand was in his face, rubbing it. Jordan and Kio looked terrified as guards stand around them.

What are they gonna do?! Holy sh*t.

"He fu*king kissed my girl Didnt he?! What was the number one fu*king rule in this house before she came?!" Vinnie yelled. I've never seen him this mad or violet..I started to shake, terrified what might happen next.

Everyone stayed silent. "HUH BLAKE?! WHAT WAS THE NUMBER ONE FU*KING RULE?!" Vinnie yelled again, causing me to get more scared.

Blake was in tears..no they can't do this to him please. Amelie would be wrecked.

"T-To never catch f-feelings for her" Blake stuttered, looking down crying. "And what did you do?! You still fu*king did!" Vinnie yelled in frustration. I've never seen him liked this..it really scared me.

Blake caught feelings for me? Since when, what-

"I'm sorry please!" Blake yelled. "No blake shut the fu*k up! I cant believe I trusted you man! My best fu*king friend did this sh*t! That's my girl, stay in your fu*king lain!" Vinnie yelled.

I start to breath heavy.

I see Vinnie turned around, as he holds the gun up to Blake, as Blake starts to move around still crying. "Please Vinnie! Don't do this!" Kio says, sitting on the bench, not able to do anything.

I have to do something sh*t!

Vinnie stares at Blake, looks like he was debating if he should pull the trigger.

I quickly stand up, blocking Blake as I feel a sharp pain hit me..right on my stomach. I drop to the floor, as my ears went numb..all I heard was beeping.

I look down to see blood all over me, what the fu*k.

Everyone came running to me, "y/n!" I hear Blake and Vinnie yell. I look behind me to see Blake still on the chair, fine and safe.

All I remembered was that..as everything went black.

VINNIES POV:

I pull the trigger, going to aim for Blake..as soon as that happens, a body jumps in front of Blake, as the bullet slowly hits the person. I drop my gun, soon realizing the person on the floor..was my best friend..y/n.

Blood was flowing all over the floor. My eyes widen, running to her. "Y/N!!" I yelled.

I grab her as the guards stand around her, "get the doctor!" I yell, as Kio and Jordan kneel down in shock. The guards don't move as they where in shock.

"I said get the fu*king docter!" I yelled, as the quickly ran out. I look back at y/n holding her wound.

A/N: hey.