Chapter 13: Plane

Y/N POV:

We enter the plane, which looked amazing. "This is amazing" I say to Vinnie as we take a seat on the plane. "In the back there are these seats that turn into beds, so we can sleep" He says. (I don't feel like looking up the exact time from Seattle Washington to Italy so ima make it up)

We sat together, as I see the others sit. "When do we get there?" Vinnie asks me. "5 hours" he says. My eyes widen a bit, I just hate being in a plane for that long. "You okay with that?" He asks me. I nod, turning my head to look out the window. The plane hasn't started moving.

——————————

We where now on the plane for 1 hour. It was flying of course. We now have 4 hours left to be exact. There is nothing to do, I don't even have a phone. I turn my head to Vinnie, who's watching something on his laptop. He had earbuds on.

"Hey Vinnie" I say, tapping his shoulder. He turns to me, taking off the earbuds. "When can I get a phone" I say. "Well, if I give you a phone it'll only have games and my number" Vinnie says to me. I throw my head back.

He shrugs, putting his earbuds on. I'm gonna go over to Amelie cause Maddy is asleep.

I stand up from my chair as Vinnie looks at me. I walk over to Amelie, sitting beside her. She was sitting alone. "Hey" I say to her. She turns her head to me. "Oh, hey" she smiles. "Where's blake?" I ask. "He's in the back, on the bed chairs asleep" she says.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask her. "Nope, not really. I'm fully awake. I was just looking out the window and fantasizing" she chuckles. I laugh a bit. "Cool" I smile. I see Vinnie come up to me, bending down to my ear. "Come sit back with me; on the bed chairs" he whispers in my ear. I look at Amelie. "I'm gonna try and rest, so I'll be right back" I say.

She nods, looking back at the window. I stand up from where I was sitting, following Vinnie out back.

It looked like this:

There was a small door in front of it, where you can close it and come out and in from there

There was a small door in front of it, where you can close it and come out and in from there. Vinnie opens the small door, going in, I follow behind him as I close the small door. We both sit on the bed. "Are you excited for this mission?" I ask him laying beside him. He turns his head to me.

"If I'm gonna be totally honest with you..I'm kinda not thrilled about it. I just wanted to spend time with you, but Matteo needs to be stopped and killed" Vinnie says. I slowly nod. He then hands me a book. "Here's a book you can read. Figured you'll like it" he says, smirking. I furrow my eyebrows.

"You read?" I ask him.

"Not really, but I've been reading since you like to read" he says. I smile, turning to the book. I open it.

Then there was a knock at the small door. Vinnie sighs, putting his laptop down. He gets up from the bed, opening the door a bit, sticking his head out.

I heard talking so he must be talking to someone. I shrug it off, giving all my attention to the book I'm reading.

A couple seconds later, I hear the door shut, and Vinnie had stuff in his hand. I put the book down, sitting up. It was two milkshakes and two burger and fries. "Got some fresh new food" Vinnie smiles, sitting on the bed, beside me. We both grab a burger taking a bite at the same time.

There was a crunch due to the lettuce. "This is delicious" I say, as I finished chewing.

Vinnie was already on his 4th bite. "It's really good" he says. I chuckle, taking a sip of my drink.

————————-

I was now laying down, with Vinnie. He was spooning me, as he was asleep.
I was just looking out the window just thinking.

I wonder if Vinnie will ever let me out of this place..or ever break up with me. Well..he did all this for me, why would he break up with me? Wait..we aren't even dating. Me and Vinnie knew each other for a month now.

But finally is the time, I get to have a bit freedom and go outside..with most likely guards vision. Vinnie told me that If me and the girls are leaving the house we are staying at, a bunch of guards will be coming with us. Vinnie rented a house, a big house for all of us to stay in.

I sigh at the thought. I turn my body, to sleeping Vinnie. Our chest touching, and his arm around my waist. His eyes where closed, as his mouth was closed as well. His curls, on his forehead, was adorable.

The only thing I can hear from him, is his breathing. I smile, as I begin to play with one of his curls. (And no Vinnie doesn't have a perm. I've seen a lot of comments asking and saying he has a perm. He does not, he got his curls from his dad)

"You're so pretty when you sleep" I tell him, expecting no response. "Thank you" I hear him mutter. My eyes widen a bit, oh my gosh he caught me staring at him while he was asleep. He opens his eyes, as a smile forms on his face. "Vinnie" I groan, removing my hand from his hair.

He grabs my hand lightly, placing it back. "Play with my hair" he whines. I chuckle, playing with his curls. "Good morning" he says, looking into my eyes. "Vinnie its 2 pm" I say.

"Oh" he says, making me lightly chuckle. We stay in silence, looking into each other's eyes, being in the same position. "You're beautiful" he whispers to me. I smile, before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Me and Vinnie haven't shared a kiss. No locked lips yet.

"Thank you Vincent..so are you" I say with a smile.

"You hungry?" He asks me. "Well last time we ate was like 30 minutes but I can have a use for a snack."

He sits up. "Sure, what do you want?" He asks me. My hands flop on the bed, due to losing his touch.

"Red goldfish" I say. He chuckles. "On it" he replies. He gets off the bed, opening the door, and leaving, closing it behind him.

I then turn my body, facing up, as I look up.

I feel like I'm falling for him to quickly. He sure has his way to make a girl fall for him. And he sure knows how to attract them.

A/N: hey! How was your day?