Chapter 19: Plan

Y/N POV, 1 WEEK LATER:

I open my eyes, as the sun hits my face. I didn't feel warm. I look beside me to see it was empty. Wait..that's right, Vinnie went to go kill that Matteo guy. I groan, as I turn myself towards the lamp desk beside me, grabbing my phone. It was on 100 percent, and a couple notifications..just from games.

I sigh, putting it down. I lift myself up from the bed, walking to the bathroom. I grab my white toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it. I begin to brush my teeth, for a good 1 minute.

After, I throw some water on my face. Before damping it with a small towel. I smile looking at myself in the mirror. I leave the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I go over to the bed, as I decided to clean it. I don't want the maids picking up after me. I started to make the bed.

After I was done. I went up to the door, opening it. I heard some talking downstairs, wasn't too loud though. I walk down the flight of stairs, as I reach the bottom. Near the stairs was the front door. There where two guards guarding it. I heard the talking from the living room, and they sounded familiar. I walk over to the living room to see Vinnie,Kio, and Jordan.

Vinnie was drinking a cup of coffee, with a white shirt and pajama pants. Jordan had no shirt, but had pants. And Kio was dressed up. "Hey Vinnie" I say confused. Isn't he supposed to be gone?

He turns his head as the three stop talking, noticing me. Vinnie puts his cup of coffee down. "You're finally awake!" Vinnie smirks opening his arms for me. I furrow my eyebrows, hugging him and sitting beside him. Before I can speak, Blake and Chase enter the living room sitting down. "Morning" Chase says to me, I give him a smile.

"Okay what's the deal? You guys are in a good mood" I say. "We planned something" Blake says, setting his cup of coffee down. "What's the plan?" I ask confused as Vinnies arm finds its way to my waist beside me.

I turn my head to Vinnie, who's looking at me, I blushed. "We've been thinking about this, this morning..and I'm not sure if you'll agree to this..but, I was thinking maybe you can help us kill..Matteo, once and for all" Vinnie says. My jaw, drops..physically. "Wait what?" I ask, pulling away from Vinnie. " technically we need you" Chase says.

"Wait why? And how?" I ask. "I wanna be able to hang out with you and be with you, without Matteo roaming the streets..and now, he knows who we are, me and the guys..and we couldn't find a good plan..to kill him without our faces being in touch...so we need you, to distract him. And we'll do the rest" Vinnie says.

I let out a big sigh. I don't know how to feel about this, I mean..what if I get killed..what if something happens to me?!

"What do I do?" I ask. "We need you..to basically make him fall for you" Blake says. I look at Vinnie who's looking down jaw clench. "Are you sure about this Vinnie?" I ask. "I didn't want this to happen..but it's the only choice" he says. "But why..me?" I ask.

"Let's be honest, you are the smartest, and well sneaky, then all of us..so that's why we need you" Kio says. I sigh, before looking back at Vinnie who's giving me a light smile.

I have to fall for a guy, I don't even like. He's a killer, he kills innocent people and no one has caught him..they set vinnie and everyone else to kill him once and for all, and they failed..for 3 years..and now, bringing me into this, can maybe help kill..Matteo.

"I'm in" I say.

LATER, 6:24 PM:

I was laying in bed, as I was playing some games on my phone. That's when someone enters the room. I look up from my phone, turning my head to see who it is. It was Vinnie. "Hey love" he says sitting beside me on the bed. I give him a smile, before I turn off my phone.