Chapter 18: Argument

Y/N POV:

I walk towards them. That's when all there faces go soft looking at me. They looked..drunk? "Whats uppp!!" Chase says trying to dab me up. I furrow my eye brows, slapping his hand away. "Ow" he whispers. I look at Vinnie. "Hey" he says smiling.

I roll my eyes, walking up the stairs. I go into the room, slamming the door behind me. I don't know why I'm so mad, I just am. He was gone for 4 hours, well more then 4 hours..but he promised me he was gonna be back by 4..and here he is, back at almost 9 pm.

I sit on the bed. I hate being without Vinnie..it's just weird without him. A whole day gone. Yes I was with the girls but still...I still didn't feel safe without him.

I hear someone enter the room, interrupting my thoughts. It was Vinnie. His dressy shirt was unbuckled, he was wearing this:

 His dressy shirt was unbuckled, he was wearing this:

He comes up to me, standing right in front of me. As my arms where crossed looking away. "Why are you mad sweetheart?" He asks me. I turn to him. "Dont sweetheart me, you came 4 hours late..without texting me back" I say.

"Im sorry! After 4 me and the guys went to the bar and had some fun" he says. "For 4 hours? Wow" I scoff. "Yes for 4 hours and im sorry I didn't text you..I was to caught up in it..I haven't had that much fun in awhile, and we got a lead on Matteo" he says.

I roll my eyes. "Okay, I don't know why you're so mad?" He scoffs. I stand up, right in front of him with my arms crossed. "Because I missed you!" I yell a bit. He stays silent.

"Okay, but you didn't need to be mad that I was 4 hours gone..I mean can I not have some fun?!" He asks me jerking his arms up. "Well maybe im not so use to it! I've spent 2 months with you Vinnie, you kidnapped me because you what?! Like me or some sh*t?!" I yell.

"Why are we bringing this up again y/n?" he asks me threw a clench jaw. We stay in silence. I turn around sitting back on the bed. "I'm sorry" he says. I ignore him.

"Y/N" he says. I ignore him again before pulling out my phone. "Y/N!" He yells making me a bit scared. I put the phone down before slowly looking at him. I know Vinnie has anger issues, but he tried to control himself..he's never felt angry near me.

"Just stop! Okay?! Just stop being dramatic! I was out having fun with the guys! I had a couple drinks that's all! Stop being so whiny about it! You don't control me!" He yells. He was drunk..very drunk.

He's never yelled at me before..so I didn't know how to react.

"Vinnie.." I whisper. "Just stop!!" He yells once again before sitting on the bed. "Why are you yelling?!" I ask him, going over to him. He clenches his jaw, before looking up at me. "Y-You dont control me" he says once again a bit calm. I furrow my eyebrows, before he fully breaks down crying.

I furrow my eyebrows before I rush towards him, placing my hands around him.

He cries onto my stomach. "Hey hey, love why are you crying?" I ask him. He sniffles. "It j-just reminded me o-of my dad" he sniffles.

I sit beside him, still hugging him. "What do you mean?" I ask him. Vinnie really didn't like talking about his dad..but why is he bringing him up now?

"He w-would t-tell me to do these things when I was younger..I didn't like to do. One time, he made me kill a bear when I was younger..to practice killing people since he was in the m-m-mafia..and then he made me kill someone..and I-I didn't wanna kill anyone...I didn't wanna be like him, but I grew up like him" Vinnie sniffles.

So that's why Vinnie was saying you don't control me.

I hug him tightly, "it's okay, he's gone now..he can't control you anymore Vin. And you're nothing like him, you are better then him, way more gentle and nicer!" I whisper to him. He softly nods. "You're drunk, how about we get you cleaned up..and then we go to bed" I ask him. He looks up to me, "sure" he sniffles.

I smile, before grabbing his hand. Vinnie was taller then me so I had to look up occasionally. We both stand up, as I take him to the bathroom, he stumbled a bit.

He sat on the counter, as I went over to the bath tub. "You're really pretty" he says. "Thank you Vincent" I chuckle, turning on the water, hot just how he likes it.

I then turn back to him to see him staring at me. "You're really hot" he says. I laugh a bit. "Vinnie your drunk..come on let's get this off so you can take a bath" I say. "But I want bubbles on my bath tub please!" He says.

"Okay, lemme go get them" I say.

I reach under the cabinet, where Vinnie bought some bubbles from back home. I grabbed the blue bottle, walking over to the bathtub. I begin to pour some of the liquid into the water, it's soap that forms the bubbles. I put it on the side, walking back to Vinnie. I go in between his legs.

"Okay let's take your clothes off so you can take a bath" he says. "Can you take it off for me? I'm tired" he says. Yeah, he's extremely drunk.

I smile, before unbuttoning his shirt. I take it off slowly, as I unbutton his pants slowly. I've never seen Vinnie..without clothes so this is all new to me.

He stands up from the counter, as I take off his pants. He kicks them to the side. He then takes off his underwear, as he was fully exposed to me.

He goes to the bathroom door, closing it. "Why'd you close it love?" I ask. "Because I don't want anyone seeing my~" I interrupt him. "Okay, just get into the bath" I chuckle. He smirks before slowly getting into the water.

"Like it?" I ask, sitting beside him, not in the tub since I already took a bath. I begin to rinse him with water, as he leans his head back looking at me.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asks me. "You want a kiss?" I ask him. Me and Vinnie aren't together yet, but it sure feels like it. I don't believe it.... he was right. When I first met him, I wasn't sure if I was gonna fall in love with him..but he was right..I was. He told me that I will, and I did.

I smile, before placing my lips on his soft plump lips. We stayed there for a couple seconds, before I pull apart. He grabs my head slightly, pulling me back into the kiss.

I kiss him soft lips again. I pull apart. "Let's finish your bath" I chuckle.

LATER:

I layed on the bed watching tv, as I waited for Vinnie to get dressed. He wasn't that drunk now, but he was still pretty drunk. That's when I feel the bed dip beside me. I turn my head towards him, as he pulls the covers over us. I smile looking at him. "Hey handsome" I say. "Hey love" he says. He pulls my waist towards him, as I was now beside him warm.

My head layed on his chest, as his shirt was off. I traced his tattoos on his arms. "I love your tattoos" I say.

I chuckle, as I hear his heart beat.

My eyes got heavy, as the only light in the room was the tv.

I feel him play with my hair. "Thank you" was the last thing I heard from him, before I drifted.

A/N: hey shawtyyyyy