Chapter 23: Completed

Y/N POV, SAME DAY:

"Matteo you don't have to do this! Let me go!" I yell trying to get out of his grip. We where near the edge of the building, as he was holding me down. "Don't move goddamit!" He yells. Tears start to fall from eyes. Is this it? I risked my life for a guy..

We hear the door open, as he turns around, turning me around with him. We look and it was Vinnie. "Vinnie!" I yell. I was crying at this point.

He was breathing heavy, and some buttons on his shirt where loose. He had bruises, and he was bleeding a bit. "Let her go Matteo!" Vinnie says as he walks towards me. "You might not wanna do that" Matteo says pulling out a gun and holding it towards Vinnie, while he was still holding me down. Vinnie backs up a bit.

"Doug!" Matteo yells. Oh no.

He walks threw the door, with that scare in his face that scares me. He had a chair in his hand. I breath heavy, as the bald man grabs Vinnie, placing him on the chair and tying him down, as I watched. I wish I can do something. Matteo drops the gun, letting me go.

"Don't move" Doug says, as he standing behind me. I look at Vinnie, going up to him, as he was tied down.

I hug him, kissing his soft lips. "Vinnie I will get you out of here!" I say. Doug pulls me back. I let out a deep breath. That's when Matteo gives me the gun, as I furrow my eyebrows. "Kill him" he smirks. I shake my head rapidly. "No are you f-fu*king crazy?!" I yell. "Fine I'll do it myself" Matteo says. "No!" I yell backing him away.

I look at Vinnie, as he looked like he was in fear. He's a Mafia boss, he can find his way out of this..right?

"Vinnie, caused all this. He kidnapped you, doesn't that sound psycho? He wanted you to seduce me so he can kill me, which he knew was putting you in danger. Are you really gonna make him get away from this?" Matteo smirks, with one hand on his chin, brushing the light beard.

I let out a deep breath. "You're right" I say holding the gun towards Vinnie.

"You..you d-did this all Vinnie" I say.

Vinnie shakes his head a bit, as tears escape his eyes. "Y/N please, listen to me! He's manipulating you!" Vinnie says trying to squiggle out of the chair.

I shake my head a bit. "And now..it's time to put it all to a end" I say, pulling the trigger. "And kill this fu*king psycho" I say, moving towards Matteo and shooting him.

My eyes went wide, as I drop the gun. Doug grabs me, as I kick him, making me fall down. That's when someone shoots him, as he falls to the ground. I quickly stand up to see everyone there. Chase shot him. I smile towards Vinnie, as tears where still escaping my eyes. I just killed someone.

That's when, I hear cope sirens, and it was raining a bit. I saw helicopters above us. Blake quickly unties Vinnie, as he goes to hug me. He picks me up as he hug tightly. "You did it! You saved us" Vinnie mumbles into my neck. I smile, wiping my tears.

I kiss his cheek, as we look into each other's eyes. "I-I love you Vinnie" I say. Yup, I love him. He smiles widely. "I love you too" he says, I lean in as we kiss, me kissing his soft lips.

3 MONTHS LATER, BACK HOME:

I was now in my new office. You can say..I'm a new Mafia boss now. Lemme catch you up. Vinnie asked me to be his girlfriend 2 months ago. I said yes of course. After the day I killed the worst of all Mafia bosses, which was Matteo..they gave me a job and now I'm a Mafia boss..well I'm the girlfriend of the Mafia boss. I'm not exactly a mafia boss yet.

Im still working on it. I have my own office room for myself, to help Vinnie out. I turn my computer off, as I lean back in my chair sighing. It was currently 4:04 pm. "Hey y/n" I hear Vinnies voice say.

I sit back up, opening my eyes to see him, coming into the room. I smile as he kisses my forehead. "Hey baby" I say. "I have a surprise for you" he says, look towards the door. I look, to reveal..my father.

I furrow my eyebrows. "D-Dad?" I say. He hasn't called me once while he was in jail..and now he shows up in my home?! He told me he went to jail for stealing something from the store..but he told me this when I was 13, when he first got to the jail.

I stand up from my chair, pushing Vinnie a bit. I now face my dad as he smiles. "Hey y/n" he smiles. He had a small scare in his face. "Great to see you here after not leaving me one call or text for years" I say. He looks down a bit. "I'm sorry okay? I couldn't if I was getting beat up half of the time y/n" he says.

I scoff. "Look now you are safe in this home! I know you would be" he says.

I furrow my eyebrows. "You knew? And would be?" I say confused. He clenches his jaw. I look at Vinnie then back at my dad.

"I told Vincent to keep you here" My dad says. "What?!" I yell. I've been lied to.

"I've been lied to?! Vinnie never really did like me from the start didnt he? H-He kidnapped me because my dad wanted him to..just to keep me safe?! I went threw hell! Fu*king hell, just to love this man!" I yell pointing at vinnie. "Baby please, let me explain" Vinnie says.

"Explain?" I scoff. "There's nothing to explain. You guys are both in the wrong. I'm done" I say, storming out. I slam the door behind me, walking to me and Vinnies shared room. Psh, none of them even came after me.

It's like I'm living in a fu*king dream. I've been lied to for months! I close the door behind me, going to the closet. I grab a suitecase, shoving clothes in there.

Is this really the truth?

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger loves! Anyway thank you so much for 12.8k reads!! <3

8k reads!! <3