Chapter 30: Dream?

Y/N POV:

"Vinnie!?" I yell. I woke up? I look around. I'm in a hospital room. I had a neck brace on, I looked at myself, sitting on a hospital bed. I see my father sitting down beside me. "Y/N! Your awake!" He yells, he runs to me, holding my face.

He was breathing heavy. Im so fu*king confused. "W-What?! G-Get away!" I yell. He lets go of me. "Why?! What's wrong? Honey! Trust me you are safe now! You are awake!" He says.

I'm awake?! Awake from what?!

I see him press a button from the side of the hospital bed. I look around still confused. "Doctors!" He yells.

I furrow my eyebrows. Doctors come rushing into the room. One of them holding my hands down. "LET GO OF ME! WHERE IS VINNIE?!" I yell.

"Honey you are awake!! It was all a dream! You where in a coma for the past year !" The doctor tells me.

My eyes close, as if I passed out.

SOON:

My eyes flutter open. I was still laying on the damn hospital bed. "W-What happen?" I ask myself. I rub my head, as I see my dad sitting on a chair, beside me. I turn to him, as he quickly stands up. "Y/N!" He says, he hugs me tight. As I slightly hug back confused. "W-What happened?" I ask. He pulls away, looking into my eyes.

"You don't know? D-Don't you?" He ask. I shake my head. He then sits on the side of the bed, beside me.

"So..uhm..last year, you where I guess driving somewhere..and a car hit you. You got into a very bad accident, a car accident. It was all over the news, and it was big. Once you got admitted to the hospital, they said you were still alive, which was a very big relief. Uhm..then they told me, that you where in a coma, but you where still alive. No one knew when you'd wake up..no one. I spent all my days here, visiting you, hoping there was a chance you'd wake up. And it leads you here" he says, he glups at the end.

I furrow my eyebrows. "W-wait, what about Vinnie?! What about saving him from j-jail! Where is Maddy and where is Amelie?! Chase-Where is chase?! I-is he here is he alive is..are they even real?!" I ask, freaking out.

Was this all a dream?

"Y/N. Honey..it was all a dream. I don't know who Chase is..or amelie..or maddy, or vinnie, or him being in jail" he says.

Tears brim my eyes. "B-But vinnie!! He stalked me for 2 years! I got kidnapped with him and we fell in love! He was apart of a Mafia! He saved my life multiple times! He was my soulmate! And you where in jail and—Chase was my b-b-best friend! So was Maddy and Amelie was!" I yell. "Y/N! You where in a coma! It wasn't real!"

I cry harder. "It was all a dream.." he whispers to me, rubbing my back.

"A dream" he says.

1 MONTH LATER:

I laid on my bed, so fu*king confused. It's been a month since I woke up from my "coma". I was told , that everything was fake. Vinnie was fake. He can't be! He has to be real! That's what I thought, but..I was just in a coma..dreaming about a boy named Vinnie, being my stalker. So I guess there is no vinnie, to come take me away from this home. And there is no vinnie that will be my soulmate.

I let out a big sigh. I tried to draw how vinnie looked like to my father last month, to show him. But I'm such a bad drawer, it didn't even work.

I tried to let the whole thing go, but it's just so scary. It's all so crazy.

I was currently staying at my dads house. He made me move in with him, to help me. Turns out he was never in jail, it was just a strong thought.

And he wasn't apart of a Mafia. Not at all.