Chapter 12: Dream

Y/N POV, LATER THAT NIGHT:

I was in my room, it was around 8pm. I just finished dinner not that long ago, as well. I layed on my bed, reading one of my favorite books. I flipped threw the next page, page 134. I got tired, and eventually, put the book down. Let's see what Vinnies doing.

I get off my bed, slipping my slippers on. I leave my room, closing the door behind me. I walk to my left side, where Vinnie's room is. I heard a couple noises in there, I thought he would be in his office or taking a shower. I put my ear on the door.

"Come on Vinnie, let's just do this" I hear a familiar voice say. It sounded exactly like Bree, Reggies girlfriend. I furrow my eyebrows confused, why is she even in there? Isnt she supposed to be in the other guest room with Reggie. "No Bree! Get off me! I don't like you" Vinnie harshly says to her. "Reggie is not here, and it's perfect..and your little whore won't know" Bree says. Is she talking about me?!

Oh hell no.

"Bree I said no!" Vinnie yells. The door was locked, fu*k. But I do know the code to Vinnies room. I put the code in, opening the door to see Bree on top of Vinnie and him, with a disgusted face. They both turn there head to me. "Y/N!" Vinnie yells a bit, pushing Bree off. He gets off the bed.

"What's going on?" I say crossing my arms. "Oh..he wanted me" Bree says, sitting on Vinnies bed. "Y/N, no I swear" Vinnie says looking between us.

I look at Vinnie, he had a worried look, then back to Bree. "Bree, don't lie. I heard the whole thing" I say. Vinnie let's out a huge sigh. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever, I'll be back" she smirks, leaving the room. I close the door behind her. "I'm not gonna let that slide" I say. He furrows his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Vinnie says looking straight at me. "Don't worry about it Vinnie" I say. I grab the door handle, turning it, opening the door. I exit the room, closing it behind me. I see Bree still walking to the guest room with Reggie. I'm gonna follow her to see what she's gonna say to him.

I follow her, but she can't see me.

I then see her enter the guest bedroom, closing the door behind her. I put my ear on the door. "Hey baby! Where were you?" I heard Reggie ask Bree. "Well..Vinnie asked me to help him with some boxes in his room, and then he started coming on me, and said he wanted to kiss me if I weren't with you" she says. "What?!" Reggie yells.

Oh now we are playing the lying game I see?

I lean on the wall next to the door. "Come on" I hear Reggie yell. The door opens, as Reggie quickly sees me. "Y/N? You scared me" he says holding his chest. Then Bree the brat, comes out of the room.

"So are you gonna explain to your boyfriend here that you are lying to him?" I ask Bree, sarcastically. I was leaning on the wall. She looks at Reggie then back at me. "What? I would never lie to my sugar bear" she says. That was cringy asf.

I chuckle. Reggie looks at her, "She's telling the truth!" Reggie says.

That's when I pull out a gun, I don't know where I found it..but I found it.

There eyes widen.

"Bye Bree" I smirk. I then shoot her.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

That's when I open my eyes to see Maddy. I look around and I was in bed, and the sun was out. Oh, it was just a dream. "What happen?" Maddy chuckles as I sit up. "I had this crazy dream, Reggies girl was tryna get with Vinnie and I killed her" I say, rubbing my eyes. She chuckles, "hurry up! We are leaving soon" Maddy says. "Where?" I ask. "Private plane! We are leaving to Italy" Maddy says.

My eyes widen. "I haven't finished packing though!" I say, getting off my bed. "Hey! Don't worry! The maids finished it for you last night. You where in your room reading and you fell asleep...according to Vinnie" Maddy says. I let out a huge sigh.

"Thank gosh" I say closing my eyes. "But go get ready! Where something comfy, we are leaving in 30 minutes" Maddy says, walking to my door. "Okay, thanks Maddy!" I say. She smiles heading out the door.

She closes the door behind her, as I quickly get clothes in my closet. I'm gonna wear a hoodie..and leggings. I grab the clothes, going into my bathroom, locking the door behind me. I strip off my clothes, letting my hair down. I turn the shower on a perfect temperature, and hop in.

—————————

I leave my bathroom, to see my room a bit cleaned up. I wouldn't say it was a mess, which it wasn't. But the bed was made which means the maids where in here. I have to thank them for packing my things as well.

I grab my favorite book I was reading last night, before looking around the room. Well I'll see you when I come back, room. I chuckle to myself, leaving the room and closing the door behind me. The house looked a bit busy.

Maids and guards where walking around some with things in there hands. That's when I spot Chase. I walk over to him, he was on his phone. "Hey Chase" I smile. He looks up from his phone, "hey y/n! You ready?" He asks me, putting his phone in his pocket. "Yeah, where are my luggage's?" I ask.

"Oh, the guards put all of our luggage on the plane" Chase says. I nod. "Y/N!" I hear someone call out. I look behind me to see Vinnie leaving his room. He walks over to us.

"Hey sweetheart, let's get into the car" he says. I nod, "See you at the plane Chase" I wave, he smiles waving back.

I hold Vinnies muscular arm as we begin to walk. "So where is the plane?" I ask. "My private plane? It's at a destination" he says. "Okay" I whisper. "But, I also have a surprise for you in the plane" he smiles. "Sounds good" I say.

——————————

We arrive at this empty field place. Lots of cars where following behind us which was most likely the guards and our friends. Vinnie opens the door for me, as we get off. I see everyone else get off in the other cars behind us. The wind was blowing on my face, as I saw stairs get out down in front of a door at the plane. "Ready?" He whispers. I nod.

He grabs my hand, as we walk.

It was very loud. Vinnie grabs my hand, as we walk up the stairs, entering the plane. It was very nice.

A/N: sorry for not uploading yesterday poopies<3