Chapter 9: Dinner

Y/N POV:

I was talking and laughing with Kio, when I see someone at the door. "Oh hey Vinnie!" I wave. "Wassup Vin" Kio smiles, taking a sip of his water. Vinnie looked a bit mad. He was wearing something formal. He clears his throat, entering the room.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing" he harshly says to me. I furrow my eyebrows, as he looks over to Blake. I see Blake notice Vinnie as he stops doing what he's doing. "What's up Vinnie?" He asks him. "We have to leave for the mission today" Vinnie replies. "Oh sh*t, yeah I totally forgot. Let me take a shower" Blake says, leaving the room.

I look back to Vinnie. "I'll be back in 3 hours sweetheart, I should make it to Dinner on time" he says. I nod, as he kisses my cheek. He glares at Kio, before leaving the room. I glup, sitting back down with Kio. "He looked hella pissed" Kio says. "For sure..maybe he's in stress..I'm gonna go talk to Amelie" I say to Kio he nods as I wave bye to Maddy,Jordan, and Chase.

I start to make my way to the elevator, when I see Vinnie in there. "Oh hey Vinnie" I say, as I enter the elevator. "Hey" he says. "You looked mad..what's up?" I ask him. "Uhm..nothing" he says looking straight. I slowly nod my head. I'm pretty sure he's lying.

"Uhm okay" I say, the elevator door opens, as I begin to walk to the other way from him, before I can walk He pulls my arm gently. "Do you like Kio?" He whispers. I furrow my eyebrows. "No? Why would I?" I ask. Why is he thinking that? "I just saw you two a little..close" he says. I sigh, "I would never" I smile before walking off. I walk over to Amelies room, seeing the door opened. I walk in to see her in bed, she looked very sick.

"Hey love" I say laying beside her. "Hey!" He says in a raspy voice.

———————

We where now walking to dinner. Me,Maddy, and Amelie. I am not sure if Vinnie and Blake are back. I open the red velvet doors, to smell something good. It smelt like sea food. (I'm allergic)

"Smells wonderful in here" Maddy whispers. We take a seat, as I see all the boys here already. Vinnie was here and Blake. I sit beside Vin, and Kio was across from me. "How was your day?" Kio asks me. "It was good, I tried to help Amelie to feel better which kinda worked" I smile. She nods. I look over to Vinnie, who once again looked pissed.

"Vinnie you alright?" I whisper to him. "I am fine" he says, as he takes a sip of his drink. I slowly nod. "So Blake, how was the little mission? Did you guys kill the guy?" I ask. "Yup, easy" Blake says, eating his seafood. We all begin to eat quietly. "So how was you girls day?" Vinnie asks. "Good" me,Amelie, and Maddy say at the same time.

"Great" he whispers. It quickly became awkward. "I uhm..saw your room, it's finished y/n" Chase adds. "Really? Already? Great" I say. "Yeah I walked by and asked the maid and she said it's finished" Chase replies. I nod. "Well, we have to secure the room..what happened last time was unexpected" Vinnie says. "And weird" Maddy adds.

"Did you hire any guards Vinnie?" I ask placing a hand in his thigh. "I found some and I have to interview them tomorrow. Make sure they are trustworthy" Vinnie replies with his jaw clench. I remove my hand off his thigh, eating.

Silence fills the room again. "Y/N, tomorrow do you wanna work out with me again? It was fun today" Kio asks me. I look over to Vinnie who scoffs. He's most definitely jealous. I smirk, knowing he's jealous. "Yeah sure, I would love that" I say. "Okay great! I'm gonna go head to my room, it's already 7" Kio says wipping his mouth.

"Bye" some of us say. He smiles before heading out.

————————-

"Do you like your new room?" Vinnie asks me, as I look around. "I love it! Thank you! Thanks for adding the book shelf's" I say. "Of course. But I can't let you sleep here tonight, until tomorrow" Vinnie says. "Wait why?" I ask. "I still haven't added the code to your room..which I'll add tomorrow, as promised" Vin says. I nod, grabbing a book from the book shelf.