The Chamber Of Secrets has been opened

"What do you mean you don't entirely know Jake?" Severus asked, he got out of his chair and walked over to the boy and looked at him. "You haven't talked to anyone who is dead have you?"

"Um... Only in my dreams really? It's always mum but after she gets killed by voldemort" Jake said. Severus flinched at the name.

"Don't say that name..." Severus said.

"Why?" Jake asked. "It's just a name" Jake said. Severus sighed and leaned against his desk.

"The names cursed" Severus said. "What has your mother said to you in this dream?" Severus asked.

"Um well in the last dream she said I needed to help harry and that only one can survive or something" Jake said. Severus nodded, he tried not to show how stressed he was. Lily was giving Jake information about the prophecy in his dreams.

"I'll see you at dinner tonight, it's the halloween feast... Make sure you're there" Severus said. "I'm expecting potter any moment"

"Okay bye" Jake said, he walked out the door and saw harry. "Just in time 'potter'" Jake said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, he had his books under his arm and he looked really nervous.

"He just said he would be expecting you any moment" jake said. Harry moved forward to get past Jake.

"Okay, bye Jake" harry said he turned in his heel to walk to the door.

"I'll see you at dinner right?" Jake asked. Harry turned around to face Jake again.

"Um no, im going to nearly headless nicks death day party" Harry said. Jake gave him a weird look.

"Ghosts have death day parties" Jake asked. Harry nodded and turned away again.

"Yeah, see you later Jake" Harry said, he walked towards Snape's office door and he knocked.

"Come in" said the emotionless voice from the other side of the door. Harry twisted the door knob and pushed the door open. He walked in closing the door behind him. "Take a seat Mr Potter" Harry did as he was told and took a seat. He looked around for a second. His office was very dark, there were no windows and on one of the walls was just potion ingredients, shelves of them. Harry looked towards the potions master.

"Sir?" Harry said trying to ask a question but Severus put his hand up to stop him. Harry instantly fell silent.

"We aren't going to learn anything today, I was wondering, Do you find it hard to do all potions?" Severus asked in a soft emotionless voice.

"Um... Yes sir I do have trouble in potions, I don't quite understand and as I know you will agree I'm not quite good at following instructions" Harry said. Severus nodded with a soft chuckle. Harry was surprised that the he made the potions master chuckle.

"Yes I quite agree, but you are twelve and you are learning so I would like to set up a day once a week where you will have an hour to work on potions with me, how does Thursday's from 4pm-5pm sound?" Severus asked, harry smiled and nodded.

"That sounds good professor" Harry said.

"Okay every Thursday at that time I want you to go to the potions classroom" Severus said, harry nodded with a smile. "You may go Mr Potter" the potions master said. Harry nodded and stood up, he looked over at Severus.

"Thank you Professor, this means a lot" Harry said. Severus' lip curled at Harry's kind heart, it reminded him of Lily.

"No problem... Harry" Severus said. Harry was shocked that he had used his first name. Severus was also shocked with himself. Harry nodded and walked out fast.
*
Severus walked towards the gargoyle statue and muttered the password 'sherbets lollies' and the gargoyle moved and Severus stepped onto the stairs. Once he got to the top he knock on the door in front of him. "Come in" said the voice of Albus Dumbledore. Severus opened the door and walked in. Albus Dumbledore sat at his desk with his half moon spectacles at the end of his nose, he looked like he was very busy but Severus thought that the busyness could wait.

"Albus, I know you're busy but I thought this was very important" Severus said. Professor Dumbledore put his quill down and looked up at Severus.

"Very well then" Albus said calmly looking at Severus. Severus started to pace back and forth as he spoke.

"Jakes patronus is a wolf" Severus said, he stopped pacing and looked at Albus.

"He's a third year and he can produce a patronus?" Albus asked smiling. "That's brilliant"

"Yes it is Albus, but have you forgotten what a wolf represents?" Severus asked.

"A wolf represents spirits and a wizard with the patronus of a wolf can connect with spirits" Albus said calmly.

"Exactly Albus, I think his mother is connecting with him in his dreams" Severus said, he started pacing again.

"How's that a bad thing?" Albus asked, he stood up and walked towards Severus.

"Jake told me that she said to him that he needs to stick with harry, only one I'll survive" Severus said, now Albus didn't look so calm.

"Oh the prophecy..." Albus said quietly.

"Yes.."

"Severus if he says anything to you that she's told him about a prophecy then we must tell he about the prophecy" Albus said looking towards the ground.

"No... He's too young" Severus said.

"He's going to have to know"
*

Jake walked into the great hall for holloween dinner. As he thought, Harry wasn't there. He sat next to Katie. "Where's harry?" She asked.

"He went to a death day party with Ron and Hermione" Jake said, katie gave him a weird look, Jake shrugged. Fred and George walked in with Lee Jordan following behind, they sat in a row opposite to Jake and Katie.

"Ey Jake" Fred said.

"I think, if I see correctly that there is a missing bunch" George said.

"yes it seems so, Ron, Harry, Ginny and Hermione" Fred said looking around. "I thought we were the last to come in"

"There's Ginny" Lee Jordan said pointing at a the red headed first year running into the hall. Ginny sat beside Jake, she seemed to be out of breath.

"Here have some water" Jake said, he handed Ginny a glass of water, she gulped it down and thanked him.

"Harry's probably talking to his snake friends" joked a Gryffindor not from them. Jake looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"Your bloody brother is a pasteltongue" said the boy.

"He is?" Jake asked confused.

"Jake, you didn't know that?" Fred asked.

"Uh no" Jake said, he looked over at katie and realised he had spent way to much time practicing the patronus then worrying about his brother.
*

After the feast he walked off fast, he was the first other student to see it. Mr Filch was standing there with three other students. "YOU KILLED MY CAT" he said, Jake was concentrating on the cat, it was what was written on the wall that was interesting. 'The Chamber of Secrets has been open, enemies of the heir beware' Katie was running after Jake and she gasped when she saw what was written on the wall. Filch looked over at them and more students started to fill the room.