Expecto Patronum

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO A PROFESSOR THAT WAY!" Severus yelled at Jake. Jake flinched slightly.

"Are you even going to listen to my explanation?" Jake asked with innocent eyes. Severus crossed his arms over his chest.

"Go on then" he growled, Jake knew he was angry and he must tell his father the truth.

"I walked into the class nice and early like you have always taught me" Jake said but was cut off.

"What does this have anything to do with the way you spoke to him!" Severus scowled.

"Well if you let me continue you'd know" Jake said, he saw the look on his fathers face and regretted making the comment straight away. "Sorry" Jake said straight after giving Severus a sorry look. Severus' face softened a little. "I spoke to him like that because from the 2nd thing he said to me, he said that he was surprised that you had a son with Lily Evans and after that he gives us quizzes and clams they are for testing our knowledge. Guess what the questions are? Stuff like what is Gildroy Lockharts favourite colour? You know I'd actually love to learn about how to defend myself not him" Jake said, he took a deep breath.

"I see why you would be angry but that doesn't stop your punishment, it just makes it less of a punishment... 10 points from Gryffindor for cheek" Severus said disappointed with his son. "You need to learn how to control your anger, I also want you to apologise to professor Lockhart" Severus said, jake scoffed. Severus gave him a serious look the Jake nodded.
*
Jake walked towards professor Lockharts office muttering to himself 'bloody Lockhart' 'like I want to apologise to him' 'he's a bloody selfish git' he came to the door of professor Lockharts office.

"Come in" said a man from the other side of the door. Jake opened the door slowly and walked in.

"Professor, I'd just like to apologise for the way I spoke to you, I'm going through a hard time right now and I get angry easily" Jake lied, he scratched the back of his head and looked up at the teacher.

"That's fine! We all make mistakes" Gildroy said smiling at Jake. 'It wasn't a mistake' Jake thought.

"Uh professor, I'm going to go now... You know homework" Jake lied, he walked out the door fast.

"Jake!" A voice yelled as Jake walked out the door, it was Katie. She ran towards him. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you" Katie muttered. "I can't believe you spoke to Lockhart that way" she said, Jake looked back at the office door, it was slightly open.

"Uh yeah, can we go to eat dinner, I'm hungry" Jake said running his stomach. Katie nodded and they walked hand in hand to the great hall.
*
"So it's true?" Harry asked. "You had a good old go at Lockhart?" Harry asked, a wide smile grew on his face. Jake nodded and continued eating his food.

"Bloody Git deserves it" Ron said. "We had him as our third class of the day and he gives us a quiz about him" Ron said. Harry chuckled.

"Hermione loved that quiz" Harry muttered earning a glare from Hermione. "Don't say you didn't"

"Actually harry, I thought it was stupid as it's defence against the dark arts class not Gildroy Lockhart class" Hermione said. Jake sensed an argument coming so he gestured Katie to leave with him. He took her to an empty classroom.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"We are going to try the patronus" jake said smiling. "The spell is Expecto Petronum" Jake said taking out his wand. "You must think of happy things" Jake said, Katie nodded and took out her wand.

"You did better then me" Jake said, he chuckled. "What did you think about?" Jake asked.

"When I first got told I was a witch" Katie answered. Jake nodded and scratched the back of his head.

"Maybe... This memory can't just be a happy one, maybe it has to be the happiest memory" Jake said. Katie nodded agreeing with him.

"Can we leave it for some other time, I'm getting tiered" Katie said, Jake nodded and they walked out of the class room.