50 years ago

"What do you mean everyone thinks it was you?" Jake asked. Harry looked at him worried.

"I'm the one that found him" harry said frowning. "Jake it wasn't me I swear"

"I already know that harry... Do the teachers believe you?" Jake asked sitting up in his bed. Harry nodded.

"They now it wasn't me because I had been locked in the hospital wing when Colin Creevey was petrified" harry said. Jake nodded and got out of bed, he walked to the door. "What are you doing?" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"Going to sort this out.." Jake muttered.

"It's funny how your walking on your leg" Harry said "and you're still in your pjs" Harry said casually. Jake looked down at himself, he then walked to his trunk and took out his casual clothes that he wore on weekends.
*
As they walked to the great hall for lunch Jake asked "anything else happen while I slept in?"

"Uh yeah nearly headless nick got petrified" Harry said.

"Wait a second was nearly headless nick infront of Justin?" Jake asked. Harry nodded and continued walking. Then harry turned around to Jake curiously.

"Why do you ask?" Harry asked curiously. Jake looked at him.

"Oh well I think that this thing that is petrifying the muggle borns can kill but only if you look it straight in the eye" Jake said. Harry looked shocked.

"Jake I need to tell you something after lunch" Harry said with a worried look on his face.

"What, you didn't open it did you?" Jake asked.

"No of course not... But... I'll tell you later" harry said. Jake nodded and walked to Katie who sat next to Angelina Johnson.

"Jake, you aren't suppose to be walking on your leg" Katie said worried.

"Don't worry Kat my leg is fine" Jake said leaning down to kiss her. Katie stopped him by putting her hand on his chest.

"Are you sure?" She asked. Angelina was looking at them smiling.

"Positive babe" Jake said with a small smirk. Katie blushed and finally let him kiss her. After Jake pulled away, he sat next to her and put his arm around her.

"You two are cute" Angelina said. Jake smiled at Katie who was blushing.

"Yeah... I honestly agree" Jake said kissing Katie on the cheek. Katie giggled.

"Stop Jake" Katie said. Jake chuckled and removed his arm from around her. He then put sandwiches into his plate.

Ginny then came into the hall looking worried. She sat down opposite to them. "Ginny are you okay?" Katie asked. Ginny nodded uncertainly.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked. Ginny nodded, then she stood up from the table and walked out.

"I wonder what happened to her?" Angelina said curiously.

"Probably those Slytherins making the first years life hard again" Jake muttered. Katie and Angelia nodded agreeing.
*
After lunch Jake said goodbye to Katie and went to find harry.

"Harry what do you want to tell me?" Jake asked. Harry took out a diary and handed it to Jake. Harry had made sure no one was around while doing this.

"A diary?" Jake asked opening it, inside the book it said 'property of Tom Riddle' Jake looked at the diary surprised.

"Do you know who Tom Riddle is?" Harry asked. Jake looked at harry unsure if e should tell him. He decided not to.

"Uh no" Jake said nervously. "What's in this diary?" Jake asked.

"That's the thing..." Harry said "the diary sucked me in and it told me about the chamber of secrets when it was last opened fifty years ago" harry said.

"Who opened it?" Jake asked.

"Hagrid"
*

Jake walked down to Hagrid hut straight away when he heard the news, he had known Hagrid since he was two, even though they hadn't spoken much... There was stuff Jake need to to know. Jake knocked on the door urgently. Hagrid opened the door and was surprised to see who it was.

"Jake Snape?" Hagrid said confused.

"Yes, may I come in hagrid?" Jake asked, Hagrid nodded and let Jake in. "Hagrid I need to ask you something"

"What is it?" Hagrid asked.

"Did you open the chamber of secrets 50 years ago?" Jake asked.

"No i didn't"