Chapter 22- Bentley's POV

I decided to stay in the back to clean up my soldiers' mess. I shout orders at squads and watch as some of the West's soldiers break through my barricades up front. The shield generator is still intact. That is what we need to protect. All of the sudden the troops behind me stop. The screams of battle silence.

"You stopped time." I mutter. "Fair move."

She might be able to destroy our generator but she will use up to much energy doing it. Sooner or later she will be in the East's hands. I make my way forward on the field and watch as she uses her wind powers to destroy the generator. What a poor mistake. My soldiers fire at her as she turns around.

I stride forward and see the soldiers surrounding her body as I push through. Blood is everywhere. She won't die. For some reason my heart hurts at seeing her like this. I shake off the feeling and grab her limp body.

"Let's head out." I announce. "We have what we need."

I hear screams from people wanting their leaders back. Their screams are filled with ash as they blow away into the morning. The soldiers finnish the East's small resources off and we head back to the villa.

Once we arrive at the villa I send her to the prison infirmary. I go upstairs and work on battle plans with my squad leaders while I wait for the interrogation.

"How are we doing on supplies?" I ask.

Squads sparrow, eagle, and falcon have grouped for recon. They are the spies of the water, air, and ground. Knightly steps forward to give the Navy and Coast Guard report.

"We currently have battleships out and fighting. So far the West has taken the river and the sea of the West but we still have our sea of East. We are about 45% taken over of the river. We have destroyed 13 of the ships while we have about 40 deployed and have only lost 2." Knightly announces.

I pace around the room and think about our plans for the sea. They are good but they are not great. We can't make drastic changes now that the war has started.

"Alright. What do we have in stock for the eagle team?" I ask.

"They will be in our cloaking submarines. The smaller ones are for the river and the larger ones are for the ocean." Knightly says.

"Alright. Eagles and Knightly you are dismissed. Continue your battle strategies and I will contact you if anything changes." I announce. "Hawk, your presentation on falcon please."

Hawk steps up to the holotable and pulls up his air tactics.

"We still have our line of formation up to date. Bombers first to open the line, fighter jets to finnish the job, and transport planes to bring in soldiers and supplies." Hawk announces. "This happens after we have taken the river."

"And the falcons? What do you have in stock for them?" I ask.

"They will be in the F-22 Raptor's on the first line of attack." Hawk says.

"Would we be wasting our best resources though?" I ask.

Hawk takes some time to consider this. "We can rework the plan so we split them up between the front middle and end of the line."

"That is a better idea." I say. "Thorn and I have already gone over our revisions privatly so we are all good to go. Dismissed."

The squads walk out and leave me in the conference room. My holo phone buzzes and the prison doctor informs me that the Blood Goddess is ready and awake for interrogation. I walk out of the conference room and down the stairs.

I open a vault door which leads to our prison for the worst we have kept. I walk down the dark hallway to a sign in the door. The guard looks at me and I hand him my i.d. I then proceed to the elevator and click floor 5. She is in cell block 5 in cell 5,028. The elevator slowly falls down and under the earth.

The doors open and I step out into the cold dark cell block. I grab my keys and scan the cell numbers. I stop in front of 5,028 and open it with my key. The Blood Goddess is gone.