ten | confesion

After the meeting the next day was a school day, the ducks were pissed at me again. Charlie has been hanging out with Linda all day so I was laying in my bed bored.

There was a knock at my door, "Who is it?" I yelled out. "Your worst nightmare." Someone says jokingly behind the door, "Pennywise? Listen can we talk about this I'm only 15 I still haven't drank alcohol." I say back.

I got up and opened the door, "Hey Willow." Ben says. "Hey, wanna go for a walk?" He asks me. "Sure give me a second." I say putting my shoes on and grabbing the keys to my dorm, I locked the door and we started walking.

"So quick question what is going between you and the scooter guy?" Ben asks me. "Nothing we're just friends I'm actually trying to set him up with Julie." I reply. "Good to know." He says.

"Let me guess the reason you came here was because Charlie's at your house with Linda."  I ask. "Yeah it's like this weird tension in there like they want to make out but somethings stopping them." Ben says. I nod my head.

*Charlies POV*
I was as at Linda's house and we were watching a move with Ben third wheeling us practically. He stood up, "I'm gonna head to the school to go see someone." Ben says. Linda paused the movie, "Who?" Linda asks.

"Willow." Ben says. "Isn't she dating Riley?" Linda asks. "Wait since when?" I ask. "It just a rumor since that day he kissed her in the lunch room." Ben replies. "He kissed her again?" I ask. "No but Riley was saying she only did that because she was cheating on you Charlie with him." Linda says.

Linda continued the movie and I told her, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She nodded her head and I went up to Ben, "Tell Willow that I'm not mad at her."

*Bens POV*
Does Charlie really think I'm gonna help him score points with Willow? No way, he has Linda and he can't just keep playing with Willows feelings. "Okay will do." I reply to his order.

I stepped out of the ice into the blaring sun, I started walking to the school and when I made it I asked Willow if she wanted to walk and we did so.

*Willows POV*
"Willow do you hear me?" Ben says. His voice was distant I know I didn't pass out but all I could imagine was Charlie making out with Linda. I snapped back to reality, "Yeah sorry." I say.

We sat down on the bench, after a few minutes I felt the sense that trouble was happening. "Hold up something's off." I say to Ben. We started walking and I heard a crowd of people.

I walked over and saw 2 people fighting, I pushed the through the crowd of people and pulled the guy off him, the guy on the grounds face was all bloody. I picked him up with Bens help, the crowd moved out of the way.

Ben went to get help and lucky me I had water with my so I dumped it on the guys face. He woke up, "What happened?" He asks. "I don't know you were on the ground not moving." I helped him stand up and Ben came running out with then school nurse.

She took him and I walked back over to the crowd, "What the hell is your problem?" I yell to the big guy with the bloody fists. "That kid was mouthy had to teach him a lesson." He says wiping off his fists.

"By almost killing him?" I ask. "I didn't almost kill him!" The guy yells. "He wasn't fucking moving!" Ben yells. The big guy went to punch him, I moved Ben out of the way.

"Don't lay a hand on him." I say. "I don't hit girls." He says. "Pretend I'm not a girl." I say. "Wait she's on varsity." Someone in the crowd says. The guy swings and misses, "Come on do better!" I say. He swings again but keeps missing, I kept backing away until he ran towards me.

I started running and the crowd followed behind us, all the sudden I saw Charlie and Linda. I stopped and the big caught up to me, he shoved me on the ground. "Hit me!" I yell. "Hit me!" I keep repeating. He punched me in the face, "That was weak!" I yell.