twenty-six | new teacher

I woke up with a big fluffy blanket over top of me and no one else in the room. I groaned as I sat up to go look for Charlie until I saw the note on my night stand.

'Sorry had to go home family emergency, get some sleep tonight I love you.' The note wrote out. I smiled at it and got up to go get in the shower. The hot water touched me skin and woke me right away.

I heard the dorm door open, I already had finished cleaning my body and getting all the product out of my hair so I turned off the water. I wrapped the white towel around my body tightly and opened the door.

Julie was digging through her drawer, "Jules what are you doing?" I asked. Her head turned to me, "I have a date." She said turning back to the drawer. "Alright don't stay out to late, we have class tomorrow." I replied walking back into the bathroom.

The dorm door opened and shut as I was brushing out my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on my bed. My hands resting on my thighs just thinking of what to do.

The phone then rung, I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey." Charlie said. "Charlie what's up?" I replied. "Not much just wanted to see how my favorite girl is doing." He said.

"Well your favorite girl just got out of the shower and is now super bored." I replied chuckling a bit. "Well what movies did you bring?" He asked.

"The Lost Boys, License To Drive, The Outsiders, Dream A Little Dream, Lucas." He cut me off. "So mainly Corey Haim?" He replied. "Yeah mainly him." I said laughing a bit.

"Well watch Lucas." He replied. "Alright." I said not knowing what else to reply with. "You have fun alright, I love you and goodnight." He said. "I love you too, nighty night." I replied and hung up the phone.

I turned on the movie but then there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to the door and heard talking and shoving behind the door. I opened the door to see a load of boys and girls standing there.

"Hey!" One boy yelled. I laughed a bit, "Hello!" I replied. Some of them had flowers and chocolates in there hands, "What's up?" I asked. "Well we were wondering if you would wanna go on a date with one of us!" A girl called out.

"Sorry I'm sort of dating someone." I replied. "Oh it fine but who are you dating?" Another asked. "He's the captain of JV hockey team." I replied. "Charlie Conway?" One asked.

"Yep, I'm on the team too!" I said. They all nodded their head and left. The movie was paused so I sat back down and unpaused it. The phone rang so I paused the movie again and answered it.

"Hey Willow!" Someone said from behind the phone. "Hello who is this?" I asked. "It's Benjamin Linda's brother?" He replied. "Oh hey what's up?" I said. "Not much just wanted to say sorry for what my sister did the other day." He replied.

"Oh it's fine you didn't have anything to do with it I hope." I said laughing a bit. "No I didn't I don't know what got into her." He replied. "Jealousy." I responded.

"Well just wanted to say that but goodnight!" He said. "Night." I replied hanging up the phone. I then unpaused the movie and started eating some Doritos. During the middle of the movie I fell straight asleep.

. . .

I woke up the next morning from Julies still annoying alarm. She was no where in sight which concerned me a bit but I ignored it and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a red tank top with a black belt.

I got changed and did my hair/makeup. My bag was all packed so I made sure everything was there just in case them made my way down to the cafeteria to meet with the team like every other day.