thirty | happily ever after

Years Later

Me and Charlie pulled through during High-school, we had our fair share of fights but always made up in the end. Now that I think I can never see myself with anyone else in the entire world.

We got married at age 24 in the Bahamas. We got accepted into the same college and stuck it through there also. Both of us lost contact with the ducks well besides Adams girlfriend Victoria.

They got married but neither of them wanted kids. Me and Charlie have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son their names are Corey and Winona. If you know you know.

Corey is 10 and Winona is 12. They play for our local hockey team and both are very good. Corey has my hair and looks like my brother then Winona looks like Charlie.

We live in a small neighborhood with a 2 story house. I actually am the head of a big fashion company while Charlie works in a high paying office. I can never wish for anything better for my family.

Over the years I lost contact with my original friends from Phoenix but I didn't care as long as Charlie was in my life it was complete now that my kids are here too Charlie, Corey and Winona make my life complete.

I guess you can say we had our happily ever after in the end like a fairytale forever together.

A/n

Thank you all for the love on this book! I'm not that good at romantic books so I hope you all enjoyed this story and I have future books coming so if you want to go check those out! But hope you enjoyed the story! <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐘 🎉