twenty-four | shop

Charlie woke me up, "Willow wakey wakey!" He said in an annoying tone

Charlie woke me up, "Willow wakey wakey!" He said in an annoying tone. I put a pillow over my face, "Wake up!" He kept saying shaking me. I pulled the pillow off my face, "What?" I asked tiredly.

"Breakfast is ready." He replied. "Fine I'll get up." I said sitting up. He grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the bed. We walked out of his room and the food was all set at the table.

"It's looks delicious mom." Charlie said. I nodded in agreement then sat down. We started eating, "You guys are going shopping today right?" His mom asked. I looked up from my food.

"Yeah we'll probably leave after breakfast." I replied. She smiled and we finished eating, I got up after eating then put my dish in the sink. Charlie got up put his dish in the sink and we went into his room.

We both got changed into some clothes, I was wearing jean shorts and a black crop tank top. He wore plain jeans and a flannel t-shirt, "You ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded my head and grabbed my purse.

I usually don't cary around a purse but since we needed money I kinda have to. Before we could walk out his mom stopped us, "Do you guys need a ride?" She asked. I looked at Charlie, "Yeah sure." He said.

She grabbed her keys and we went all down to the parking lot. I sat in the back and Charlie sat next to me. We made it to the mall and I got out while Charlie was talking to his mom real quick.

I saw Riley, Scooter and I think there new girlfriends. Charlie got out of the car and immediately knew what I was looking at. "Hey it's whatever let's go have some fun!" He said grabbing my hand.

We started walking up to the mall and Riley, Scooter then the 2 chicks walked behind us. We walked into the mall and they followed us yet again. "Let's try this store first!" I said pulling Charlie into a store.

He laughed and we started walking around until Scooter walked in front of us. "Excuse us." I said trying to get by him. He wouldn't budge so I looked over at Charlie and he nudged his head towards the door.

We walked out of the store and went into another store. I found a dress I liked, "What do you think of this?" I asked him. "You would look beautiful in it." He replied. I smiled and found my size, "Hey excuse me." I said to a worker.

"What can I help you with?" She asked. "Do you have any dressing rooms?" I replied. "Yep follow me." She said. Me and Charlie followed her. She led us to the dressing rooms and Charlie sat on a bench while I tried it on.

It fit so I put my regular clothes back on and walked out to Charlie. "It's fits." I said as he stood up. "Alrighty." He replied as we walked over to the cash register. I gave her my credit card and I paid.

We walked out of the store and saw Connie with Guy chilling by the water fountain. "Hey!" I said waving at them. Me and Charlie walked over to them, "Hey you two what are you guys doing here?" Connie asked.