twenty-five | are you sure

I woke up in the middle of the night from Charlie watching a movie. His arm was wrapped around me and my head was laying on his shoulder. He was laughing at the movie playing.

I sat up a little and he looked at me, "Sorry did I wake you?" He asked. "Yeah but it's fine." I replied kissing him on the cheek. He rubbed my back a little and turned off the movie.

I moved onto a pillow but Charlie pulled me back, "Why do you need a pillow when you have me?" He asked jokingly. "I don't know you tell me." I replied laying my head on his chest.

He rubbed my hand with his and his face was resting on the top of my head. "So what movie were you watching?" I asked. "Dream A Little Dream." He replied. I looked up at him offended, "You watched a Corey Haim movie without me?" I asked.

He laughed and I close my eyes. Charlie's sweatpants were super soft on my legs and then there was the fluffy blanket. He fell asleep and I could hear the light snores. I fell asleep also like 5 minutes after he did.

...

We both woke up around 9:00 am from Julie barging in. I sat up startled from the bathroom slamming, Charlie sat up and we both looked at each other. "You alright Julie!?" I asked.

"Yeah just feel sick." She replied back. I nodded my head and Charlie pecked me on the lips. "Good Morning." I said running my fingers through his hair. "Morning." He replied in a deep sleepy voice.

I smiled then hugged him tightly. "You feeling clingy today or something?" He asked. "Very much." I replied. He pulled me on top of him and I just laid there with my head on his chest.

He rubbed my back tracing designs on it. That made me relaxed, "Wanna go get breakfast?" He asked. "That'd be good." I replied kissing him on the cheek.

We both got up and I put on some sweatpants, "Hey Julie me and Charlie are gonna go get some breakfast." I said from behind the door. "Alright I'll be in here." She replied. "Bye!" I yelled walking out of the door.

Charlie held my hand and we started walking. We saw Scooter and Riley chilling by a mustang and they saw us. They started walking over to us, "What do you see in Captain Ducky anyways?" Riley asked.

I looked up at Charlie, "I'm a women who's got very specific taste." I replied putting Charlie's arm around me. "Just her type I guess." Charlie replied. Scooter went to push him but Riley held him back.

I laughed and Charlie turned around. "See you around Scott." I said walking with Charlie. After we got out of their view, "Piggy back ride?" I asked Charlie. "Fine." He said bending down.

I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around him tightly. We made it to his moms diner and walked in, I got off his back then sat down. "Hey you two!" His mom said. I smiled.

"Hey mom." Charlie replied. "What can I get you two?" She asked. "Some coffee and scrambled eggs would be fine." I said. Charlie nodded his head and his mom smiled.

I felt the feeling that someone was staring at me so I turned my head and saw a guy in like a football jacket. He winked at me then Charlie looked at him too. The guy got up and sat next to me.

"Hey I'm Christopher." He said sticking his hand out. "Willow." I replied shaking his hand. "So is this your brother or something?" He asked looking at Charlie. I laughed, "Actually I'm her future boyfriend Charlie." Charlie said glaring at him.

"Well since shes single I can at-least have a chance." Christopher replied. "Sorry but I'm not interested." I said to him. "Alright." He responded then walking back to his seat. Charlie's mom gave us out stuff.