three | forgiveness

I woke up the next morning from Julies alarm, "God Julie you have to turn that down!" I say. "Sorry!" She replies. We got up and got ready for school.

*Lunch Time*
I got my lunch and started walking over to the Ducks table, "your not welcome here." Connie says to me. "Haha funny joke guys let me sit down." I say. They all looked at me dead serious and Riley came over to me.

"We have a special seat right over at the varsity table." Riley said. "Yeah go sit with them preppy!" Guy replies. I walked over and sat next to Adam, "They didn't even let me sit down." I told him.

"Let's face it we're dead to them." Adam replies. Kenny's lunch started getting thrown around, "Come on give it back to him!" I say standing up. Scooter pulled me down and Kenny walked away, I got up and ran over to him.

"Ken take my lunch." I said passing him my lunch. "What will you eat?" He asks. "I'll be fine." I reply. "Thanks Willow." He says. "Not a problem." I walked back over to the table and sat down.

"What happened to your lunch?" Riley asked. "Didn't bring one." I reply. "Here take mine." He says giving me his lunch. "Don't need it." I reply.

I saw Charlie walking out so I quickly ran over to him, "Hey Charlie just wondering do you want to hang out in my dorm after practice?" He turned around, "Yeah sure." He kissed me on the cheek and I walked back inside.

I sat back down to realize I had a full lunch in front of me. I looked over at scooter who smiled, "Thanks." I say to him. "No problem but do you think you could get me a date with Julie?" He asks.

"I'll see what I can do." He smiles and I start eating. All the sudden Charlie, Fulton and Russ walked pass Cole who grabbed Charlie's paper bag. "Oh come on my mom made me brownies fresh warm ones!" Charlie says.

"Uh banks we should probably walk away." I whisper over to him. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Just follow me." I say standing up. "Hey Scooter prepare to run." I warn him. He looked at me confused and I walked away.

I heard Riley say, "To bad about your bash brother heard he was to scared to leave home." "Portman ain't scared of nothing." Fulton replies. I saw Cole reach into the bag and pull out the so called brownies, "What the hell kind of brownies are these?" Cole asks.

"I gotta tell her to stop using horse turds in the recipe!" Charlie replies running away. The varsity started chasing after them and the bag flew to the cheerleaders and me and Adam were just dying of laughter.

The bag kept flying around and everyone was running out of the cafeteria. "Well we better go drop them from killing people." Adam says. We ran out of the cafeteria and met up with the rest of varsity.

I stood in front of Riley, "Now boys that was funny." I say Charlie. Riley looks down at me, "Hey he's still my boyfriend and you guys are pretty cruel." I say to him. The bell rang and I went to my next class.

We finished up the rest of school and I went o my dorm before practice. I went to my varsity practice and just got used to the whole thing, before leaving I saw Charlie but didn't get to talk to him.

I went back to my dorm, showered, put some comfy clothes and waited for Charlie. Julie walked in and I ask, "Charlie's supposed to be here, did you see him leave?" She shakes her head no and I ran out of the dorm.

I went down to the bus stop and saw Charlie talking to the same girl as the one day in the hallway, he turned around and I hid behind a bush. The bus pulled up and he did the score hand movement and got on the bus.

I walked back to my dorm and laid down on my bed facing my pillow. "Did you catch him in time?" She asked. "I didn't talk to him because he was talking to another girl." I reply.