four | rollercoaster

We went to class and Charlie like wouldn't get off my back, I think it's because of the Riley situation from earlier. We did our class and it was time for lunch, I went back over to the varsity table because I knew I wasn't welcome at the Ducks.

Charlie walked over at sat next me, "What are you doing here ducky?" Cole asks. "Sitting with my girlfriend why?" He replies. "The Ducks table is over there this is for varsity only." Riley says

I looked at Charlie and he got up, "I'll be fine." I say. Charlie walked away, "He's protective much." Scooter says. "And he has a reason to be." I reply.

I continue eating my lunch until Riley moves over by me, "Hi?" I say. Everyone moved over so Charlie could have a clear view of me, "What are you guys doing?" I ask. Riley then grabs my face and kisses me, I shove him. "What the hells your problem!" I yell.

The lunch room goes silent and everyone is looking at me. "Nothings my problem babe." Riley replies. "Your such a dick." I say walking away. Fulton got up and walked over to Riley, I didn't see what happened next because I left the lunch room.

Charlie walked out and looked over at me, "Hey Willow!" He says. I run up to him and hugged him, "He's such an asshole." I reply. "Yeah tell me something I don't know." He says.

We walked back into the cafeteria and Fulton was surrounded by varsity. I walked over and moved Fulton away, "Don't worry I got this douche." I whisper.

"Now Riley as you can see your girlfriend saw so I'll just do this for her." I say walking up to Riley. He smirked and I slapped him across the face, "Don't ever kiss a women without her consent." I say. The entire lunch room was shocked and I grabbed my jacket then threw my lunch away.

The entire varsity team looked at me when I just sat back down at the table, "Conways got him self a feisty girl but not for long." He says to me. I rolled my eyes and the bell rang, as I was walking out this girl ran up to me.

"That was badass!" She says. I looked at her confused, "No ones had the guts to stand up to Riley before." She replies. I laughed, "Well maybe he should get in his head that I have a boyfriend." I say.

"I'm Linda." She says sticking her hand out. "Willow." I reply shaking her hand. She walked a separate way and Charlie ran up to me, "That was so cool." He says grabbing my hand.

I laughed "Did it for you Conway." I reply. "So are you coming to the game later?" Charlie asks me. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't?" I reply smirking.

"Would you wanna do something after?" I ask. "Sorry I already have plans." He says as we walk into our class. "Of course you do." I whisper under my breath.

We finished up the rest of the school. Someone knocked on my dorm door so I opened it, "Here you go." Scooter says passing me a varsity jacket. I put it on and we walked down to the rink.

Half the school was there so we sat down by the rest of varsity, I saw Linda from earlier so I waved to her. She called me over there so I walked over there, "Hey Willow." She says. "Hey." I reply. We talked a bit more then Riley called me back over there.

I sat back down and the team walked out, everyone started clapping. They talked for a bit and Charlie skates out, I saw him wave to someone and I looked over at Linda who was waving at him.

I looked back down at Charlie who was smiling, "What a shocker." I say standing up and walking away. I saw Charlie look up at me and his smile faded away, I walked out of rink and walked back to my dorm.

Should've known it, complete jerks at this school I tell you that one. I looked behind me to see some random reporter person following me, "Willow Jones!" They call out.