thirteen | scooter

I woke up screaming at 4 am with a terrible nightmare, there was cop cars everywhere and there was missing posters of my dad it was just terrible. Julie woke up and walked over to me, "Hey are you alright?" She asks.

I was shaking in fear and she sat down next to me and hugged me. "Hey it's alright, do you want me to get someone." I nodded my head. She walked out of the dorm and went god who knows where.

I was sitting on my bed with tears rolling down my face the reason the dream felt so real is because it has happened to me before. My dad didn't die of natural causes who was murdered, Julie and Scooter ran in.

"Hey are you alright?" Scooter says sitting down. Julie sat on my other side, "I had a nightmare that happened in real life about my dad." I told them. They still haven't caught his murderer either and it's been years now.

"Do you want me to call Charlie?" Julie asks. "No I don't wanna talk to him." I reply. "You'll have to eventually." Scooter says. "Yeah eventually but not today."

After a bit Scooter went back to his dorm and I just laid down looking at ceiling. Julie got some extra sleep until the alarm went off at 5:30. I got up and walked over to my dresser, Julie picked me out an outfit and I changed into it.

We met up with Luis, Russ, Kenny and Dwayne. "Hey you alright?" Ken asks. I ignored him and just walked into to the lunch room, I sat an empty table and started eating.

Someone sat next to me, I looked over and saw Linda. "What do you want?" I ask. "Can I not sit here?" She says. I rolled my eyes and took a drink of my orange juice, once I finished that I stood up and threw away the rest of my food.

Charlie looked at me before I walked out and smirked evilly. "Asshole." I say to myself. Someone touched me on the shoulder so I turned around to see who it was.

It was Scooter, "Hey what happened back there?" He asks. "Linda and Charlie being complete assholes." I reply walking to my locker. "Just ignore them okay." He says patting my shoulder.

I smiled slightly and opened my locker, he talked to me for a few minutes as I got my books out. We walked to my class and the bell rang, I walked in and waved bye to Scooter.

I sat down and got out a pencil for the quiz today since it was Wednesday. Charlie sat down, "Why were you so mean to Linda earlier?" He asks rudely.

Julie punches him in the arm and he looks at the tears forming in my eyes. "Hey it was just a joke Im sorry." He says. I wiped the tears away and my dream just kept flashing through my head.

I did my best on the quiz and turned it in. I covered my face with the sweater I brought, Charlie turned in his quiz. "What's wrong?" He whispers to me. I ignored him and he kept asking over and over again.

"Mr.Conway do you have something you would like to share with entire class?" The teacher asks. He shakes his head no and I laugh a little, the bell rings so I got up closed my binder and went to my locker. I looked over and saw Daniel kissing his ex Vanessa.

I grabbed my binder for my next class and walked over there. Daniel ran up to me, "So um my ex Vanessa is giving me another shot so I hope everything is chill." He says. I nodded my head and walked into the class room.

I sat down in-front of Charlie and class started. After that class I got in line for the school lunch, once I got that I walked over to the varsity table and sat down. No one talked to me and I talked to no one. I was eating a carrot when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and saw some random girl, "Your such a coward." She says. I rolled my eyes and turned back around, "No really see now your not even talking to me." I ignored her. "Pathetic like everyone in your family." She whispers.