seventeen | dont try

I woke up from Julie shaking me, "What?" I ask with a tired voice. She smiled and walked away, Charlie was still sleeping so I woke him up. "Morning." I say. He looked at me, "Good morning." He replies with a deep voice.

Man did that send butterfly's into my stomach, we both sat up and he hugged me. I kissed him on the cheek, "You have a soft cheeks." I say. "You have soft lips." He replies. I smiled grabbing his hand. Emma, Leo and Elijahs flight had already departed so I couldn't call them but I'll have to see if I can go home sooner then christmas.

"Your parents don't care that you have boys over?" I ask Connie. "Nope we can all head down for breakfast." She says. "Can I borrow one of your hoodies I'm cold." I ask. Charlie took his hoodie off and gave it to me, "Never-mind." I say to Connie.

We got up and walked down stairs to the smell of pancakes. "Smells good Mrs.Moreau!" Guy says. We ate breakfast and I went back to Charlie's house with him. "Hey Willow!" His mom says. "Hello." I reply.

Charlie dragged me into his room I sat down and we laid on his bed which was unmade. "Can I please clean up your room?" I ask. "Fine." He replies getting up. I made his bed and organized his room, "Your weird." He says.

I laughed and finished up cleaning. We sat back down on his bed, "I have to admit it's a lot nicer." He responds. "Well thank you." I say kissing him on the cheek. He laid on top of me, I hugged him. He rolled off me, "Your not as comfy as my bed." He says. I laid there silent.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm tired." Which was true I can't sleep on floors to save my life, "Then sleep right now." He says. "You sure?" I ask. He nodded his head, I wasn't feeling good I had cramps from my period.

I laid my head on his pillow then he cuddled up behind me. I feel asleep letting every single emotion just let go which felt amazing like all my problems were gone.

*Charlies POV*
She fell asleep and I knew she was tired. She's so peaceful when she sleeps though, slightly drools though. She sort of loosened up her grip on me so I knew all her problems floated away.

My mom opened the door, "Hey you guys want lunch?" She asks. "SSH Willows sleeping, but I'll take a sandwich." I reply. She smiled and closed the door, Willow dug her head into the corner of my neck. My mom brought me my sandwich, "Do you want me to give you anything else like the remote for the tv?" She asks.

"Nah I don't wanna disturb Willow." I reply. My mom walked out closing the door, I ate my sandwich and after 15 minutes Willow woke up. "What time is it?" She asks. I looked at my clock, "12:30." I reply.

She smiled and laid on top of me, "Wanna go watch tv?" I ask. "Only if you pick me up and bring me in there." She replies. I rolled my eyes playfully and threw her over my shoulder. We sat on the couch and just watched whatever was on.

*Willows POV*
We were laying on the couch watching tv when we heard a crash in the kitchen. We got up and ran over there, there was just a broken plate. I helped Charlie's mom clean it up and sat back down on the couch.

I was laying my head on Charlie's lap, when there was a phone call in his room. We got up and walked into his room, "Hello?" I say. "Willow!?" Scooter asks. "Bye Scooter." I reply hanging up the phone.

Charlie smiled and we just sat on his bed, "So when's the next time your going to Phoenix?" He asks. "Probably Christmas." I reply. "Not even thanksgiving?" He says. I looked down, "Well I can ask my mouth if you can stay here for thanksgiving." 

"It's fine I'll just heat up a Salisbury steak meal." I reply. He put his hand on my thigh, "It's not fine you miss your home so you deserve to be with some people." I smiled at that.