twenty-nine | expose

Charlie woke me up at 6:30 am for no apparent reason, "What?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Come on we gotta go!" He yelled shaking me. "Why?" I replied sitting up.

"Well let's just say varsity figured out you were here." He said picking me up. "Why do we need to go though?" I asked. "Let's just say they won't be friendly towards you when they see you." He replied.

Charlie put his shoes on and I just put on my converse. We left the house and it was freezing, "Charlie can I have your jacket?" I asked. He took his jacket off and gave it to me.

I was in shorts and a long T-shirt mean while he had sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt on. I grabbed his hand and we started walking. As we were walking mustangs drove by and Charlie pulled me over to hide behind a bush.

"What?" I asked. "Those are the varsity players." He said. I nodded my head and we watched the cars zoom by. We started walking once the cars passed.

"Wanna go see a movie?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I replied. We both smiled and swung our held hands back and fourth.

We made it to the theater, paid for our ticket, got popcorn and drinks. I sat down and he went to go to the bathroom. I looked around at the almost empty theater as I shoved popcorn in my mouth.

For a split second I swore I saw my dad. I rubbed my eyes and then he was gone. Charlie walked back in and sat down looking like he just saw a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "Rick and Scooter are here." He replied sinking down in his seat. I sunk down in my seat also, "What do we do?" I said.

He shrugged his shoulders and the movie started playing. It was 16 Candles so I just continued the movie until someone sat next to me it was Scooter.

Riley sat next to Charlie and I grabbed Charlie's hand. Scooter touched my hand multiple times and Charlie noticed it. I looked at Charlie and then he pulled me into a kiss.

I molded our lips together and his tongue slipped into my mouth. His hands were now on my face, we kissed for what it felt like an hour but was only a minute.

I took a deep breath and Scooter was looking at me with his mouth wide open. Charlie smirked and put his arm around me. Riley had his mouth wide open also, "You never kissed me like that!" Scooter yelled.

"And there's a reason." I replied. Charlie grabbed the drinks and I grabbed my popcorn. We left the theater with Rick and Scooter following behind us.

We finished up the popcorn and drinks a few minutes after with them still following us. "If you plan on going home all of varsity is waiting there!" Rick yelled from behind us. I looked at Charlie.

"You ready to run?" I asked. He thought for a second, "Let's do it." He replied. I looked back at them then started sprinting with Charlie behind me. I dodged people riding their bike.

Riley and Scooter were like 10 feet behind us and Charlie was about 2 feet behind me. I knew the team is usually out riding their roller blades at this point.

We passed Charlie's apartment complex and the rest of varsity started chasing us. Turns out they didn't care for Charlie because they passed him and didn't do anything.

I saw the team in the road on the upcoming street roller blading. "GUYS!" I yelled. They all turned and saw me then varsity running behind me. "WILLOW THEIR GETTING CLOSER!" Connie yelled.

I looked behind me and they were about 5 feet behind me. I saw a small bridge up ahead, "oh shit!" I yelled as I was approaching the bridge. "Willow stop running!" Scooter yelled.

The ducks were all looking at me, I looked back at them as I was about 5 feet from the bridge at the bottom their was a walk way so I'd be fine I hope.