116-120

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 116: Be Gentle. As a man, we must be gentle with our daughter-in-law...

    Sun Caiyao was taken to Mingyue Palace and slept steadily. When she woke up, it was already bright.

    The birds sang outside the window, and she stared at the peony picture embroidered on the bed net for a long time.

    A depressed cry came in from outside the bed tent, she sat up with her body supported, and opened the curtain to see the mother who was hiding her face and wiping tears.

    "Ms. Sun is awake."

    Someone called out. Some people put a cushion behind her, some people put a robe on her, some people fed steaming porridge into her mouth, and a woman stretched out her hand. Putting it on her wrist, it seems to be asking her for a pulse.

    "Blood and qi loss, excessive fear, don't worry too much." Doctor Liu retracted her hand, walked to the table and prescribed the prescription, and handed it to Mrs. Sun who stopped crying: "The daughter's body is not bad, after returning home Slowly recuperate for a period of time."     "Thank you, Doctor Liu." Madam Sun knew that Doctor Liu was the granddaughter of Doctor Liu, the sacred hand of Xinglin. She was valued by the Empress Empress and accepted the prescription politely, thanking her again and again.     "Mrs. Sun, you don't have to be polite." Doctor Liu turned her head and bowed a salute: "Now let's say goodbye, please take a good rest from Miss Sun."     Miss Sun?     Sun Caiyao stared blankly at the back of Doctor Liu leaving. Since she married Yun Yanze, no one has called her grandson girl. Is she dreaming right now?     "Cai Yao, mother will take you home now." After seeing her daughter wake up, Mrs. Sun did not say a word, her tears slid again: "Your Majesty and the Queen have agreed to me, and you will take it when you wake up. You go home, let's go."     "Go home?" Sun Caiyao tremblingly grabbed Madam Sun's hand: "Where to go back?"     "Sun Mansion, your home."     "Is it really possible?" She was afraid that it was a dream .     Madam Sun nodded her head.     "Okay, let's go."     Even in a dream, she wanted to escape from the palace.

    "Miss grandson, this is a reward from the empress, you can take it back together."

    "Your dowry has been sent to someone in the palace to clean it, and it will be sent back to you in a few days."

    "The soft sedan is ready. , The grandson girl pay attention to your feet, don't blow the cold wind." It is

    really a dream, she is a royal woman, how could her majesty and the queen let her go back to her natal family, and also give her a reward, even the dowry.

    Sitting in the shaky sedan chair and watching the sedan chair getting closer and closer to the palace gate, it only takes a few dozen steps to get out of the palace.

    Near, near, Sun Caiyao held her breath until the soft sedan passed through the high palace gate and into the bustling street.

    Listening to the noise outside the sedan chair, she buried her head in her palm and burst into tears.

    In the past, she only thought these voices were noisy and vulgar, but now she understands how valuable it is to have these again.

    [Because you are asking for help. ]

    Conjure up this word, Ming Kusu say when every expression of this sentence, she deeply recorded in the heart.

    In this life, she will owe Ming Jiuzhu, and there will be no time to pay off.