66-70

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 66 Cockfighting What cockfighting?

    "? I remember you sort of friendship with the four princes" Ming Zhou Jing do not ask the anti-A: "This year, you can have communications traffic?"

    "What they do can not be called friendship, but I've seen a few king The article said that his son was very talented.” Ming Jiyuan thought about his past with King Qi: “The son didn’t dare to take it seriously. He had been to the tea party held by King Qi several times and did nothing else.”

    “Then you know. After you left the capital, King Qi once said to the public that you are his confidant. Reading ten articles from you is better than studying for ten years?"

    "Isn't that nonsense?" Ming Jiyuan worked in the north for two years, because he often worked with the local people. Contact, even the accent was slightly affected, and I felt anxious, and brought the accent: "I am not a fool. I am a confidant with an adult prince. Why don't you think there is enough trouble?"

    Ming Jingzhou glanced at him: Straighten your tongue to speak Mandarin."

    "Father, I really don't have so much friendship with King Qi." Ming Jiyuan stretched his sleeves and said, "I knew that none of these princes had good intentions, they knew who they were, one by one.

    Yes, I'm not at ease." " Okay , don't be angry, you can keep up with him in the future." Ming Jingzhou watched him pull his sleeves and said, "Pull the sleeves back for me. You will remember it for me, we Ming family will go out. , Are all personable cultural people, do you understand?"

    Ming Jiyuan took two deep breaths: "Father, tell me what happened to Wang Chen and Concubine Su to save his sister."

    "I know with your mother ." When the truth was, you were already on the way home, and you were afraid that the letter you wrote would be robbed and cause trouble, so you didn't tell you." Ming Jinghai talked about what happened in Jiuzhu's childhood.

    When he talked about Jiuzhu being tied up by the servants of the Zheng family and pushed into the cold river water, Ming Jiyuan couldn't bear it and punched it on the rockery. A large piece of rock fell onto the ground.

    "The Zheng family is so cruel!" Ming Jiyuan gritted his teeth: "I must have them pay the price."

    "You came back too late. The Zheng family has already been sent to jail. The head of the Zheng family has been sentenced to beheaded. Adult men and women have been given out. All descendants are considered slaves." Ming Jingzhou glanced at the broken rockery on the ground. "Take your temper. I told you earlier. We scholars must be mature and stable. If others are angry, I will not be angry. If others are angry, we will not replace them. In addition, the cost of repairing the rockery will come from your salary next month. Buckle."

    "Father, are you moving so fast?" Ming Jiyuan bent down to pick up the broken rockery on the ground and tried to push it back. Unfortunately, the broken rockery was like a broken bowl, and couldn't fight back. .     "It's not my work alone." Ming Jingzhou laughed mockingly: "I just started investigating the Zheng family, and several forces sent evidence to me. In this capital city, people who want the hapless family of the four princes' grandparents , It's quite a lot."     There are many people in the capital who praise the four princes as virtuous kings, but there are also many people who have fallen into trouble.     "The Zheng family is over. The four princes gave birth to their mothers to die, and the four princes cut off all the titles." Ming Jingzhou put his hands on his back and took his son to the east courtyard: "Jiyuan, when Jiuzhu became the fiancee of the King of Chen, we clearly The family can't stay out of the     matter ."     "Unless..." Unless you give up Jiuzhu's daughter and let her marry Wang Chen, the Ming family won't interfere no matter what you encounter.     "No." Ming Jiyuan knew what his father was going to say, and interrupted without thinking: "Father, we have lost our sister once, and now we are finally reunited as a family. We can't treat her like this!"     Ming Jingzhou looked at him. .     "At the beginning we had nothing and no jiuzhu." Ming Jiyuan's eyes were red again: "Now that we have jiuzhu, even if we become nothing like what we did in the     past , there is nothing terrible." "This is your decision?" Ming Jing When Zhou was not smiling, no one could read his thoughts.     "Yes." Ming Jiyuan nodded.     "But now you are still very tender." Ming Jingzhou chuckled lightly: "If you want to support your sister, you can learn from me and your uncle the way of being an official and the way of being a person."