86-90

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 86

    "Niang, my concubine really doesn't know that there are these messy things in this sachet. If my concubine knows, even if I give my concubine a hundred courage, my concubine would not dare to bring it to Mingyue Palace."

    Zhang Qi entered the door and saw. Your majesty and the queen are here, and the knees are more than half weak. When the doctor found out that the sachet was poisonous, she knelt on the ground in panic. Who was framing her all in her head? Can her life be saved?

    God, let the snow fall quickly to prove how wrong this palace is.

    It's a pity that God didn't intend to cooperate with her. Not only was there no snow, but even the wind didn't blow.

    "This...what kind of drunk flower, my concubine doesn't even know what it looks like, how can I know if it is poisonous." Zhang Wei cried very pitifully: "Please tell the empress empress to learn from the empress, the concubine must not be poisonous to the queen. Empress heart."

    "Okay." Emperor Longfeng was dizzy by her wailing cry: "The queen hasn't spoken yet, what are you anxious about?"

    "The concubine dare not, the concubine is wronged." Zhang Bi sobbed softly, but didn't dare to shout loudly anymore.

    "Little pig, have you seen it?" Wang Chen whispered in Jiuzhu's ear: "This is one of the three methods that the concubine and courtiers love to use, the crying method."

    "What are the remaining two methods?

    " The noisy method and the death-seeking method, sometimes in order to achieve their goals, some people use the three methods together."

    Jiuzhu looked at Emperor Longfeng with pity, and said with deep emotion: "Emperor Father is really not easy." The

    court harem is like this. People, what kind of miserable days are you living here?

    "Retract your little eyes." Chen Wang whispered: "Look again, half of the memorials from the Emperor Father will be moved to my hands."

    Jiuzhu quickly retracted his eyes, His Highness is still young, but Can't be tortured like your majesty.

    "Your Majesty, Empress, the fourth prince and the fourth prince are here."

    After New Year's Eve, Emperor Longfeng hadn't seen this son again for a long time. He rubbed the teacup in his hand and remained silent.

    "Your Majesty." Su Empress smiled: "No matter what happens, I will continue to cut blood. The past, let him pass."

    "These years, I have wronged you." Emperor Longfeng was unwilling to calm his face behind Su. , He held her hand: "What about the blood relationship between father and son? Under the temptation of the imperial power, everything becomes insignificant."

    "Father, you can't say that." Wang Chen leaned his head towards him and whispered: "Er. The minister never thought about your position."

    "You shut up to me." Emperor Longfeng was even more angry, he was more angry than thinking about it.

    Chen Wang sat back beside Jiuzhu silently, Jiuzhu patted his arm comfortingly, and whispered: "His Royal Highness, don't be sad. Brother Fu is often scolded by the uncle at home, but the uncle is very concerned about the sixth brother."

    "Oh." Wang Chen pretended to be sad: "I am not doing well enough."

    "His Royal Highness has done well enough."