2-Four Seasons of Wild Play

The carriage is luxurious and comfortable, and even the cushions are embroidered with intricate dark patterns of flowers and branches. Jiuzhu reached out and touched it, and the tentacles were soft, like clouds of smoke.

    She lifted a corner of the curtain, and the prosperity of the capital was in her eyes.

    There was the sound of horse hooves in the distance. The closer to the carriage, the slower the sound of horse hooves. It should be the rider who slowed the horse down.

    "Which person's carriage is in front?"

    "Going back to the prince, it looks like a person

    from Mingyue Palace." Jiuzhu had a good hearing since she was a child, and she poked her head to look at the speaker.

    The man in Jinyi riding on horseback raised his eyes to meet her gaze.

    Jiuzhu nodded at him slightly, and when he put down the curtain and sat back, he did not forget to touch the phoenix hairpin by the temple.

    The golden hairpin is still there, she is relieved, it is always valuable.

    The carriage went straight into the palace gate, and the guards learned that the person in the carriage was the future princess Chen, so they let it go without even checking the carriage.

    After another journey, Jiuzhu got off the carriage, and the people of Mingyue Palace prepared a walk for her.

    As the daughter of courtiers, almost no one dared to take a walk in the palace, but Jiuzhu had just returned to the capital, and her family took her as a lost treasure to protect her. They never took her to a venerable person to be wronged. Naturally, she too I don't understand these.

    Seeing that the lady in the palace had prepared a sit-down for her, she sat up obediently and praised the beautiful carvings on the handrail of the sit-down.

    The female officer smiled kindly: "The empress also likes this pattern. She said that this kind of flower is lively and rich, and makes people happy to look at it."

    Jiuzhu thought to herself that she is indeed your Majesty's favorite noble concubine, and she has such outstanding aesthetics.

    Her aesthetics are as good as that of an empress, which shows that she is also a person of high taste.

    She had a hint of anxiety in her heart, she straightened her back, and she was full of infinite confidence.

    At the Ming Family Mansion, Vernal Equinox worried about the young lady who had already entered the palace.

    "Madam, the lady doesn't understand the rules of the palace. What should I do if I provoke the imperial concubine and the empress?"

    "Don't panic." In the wrong place, the palace will open one's eyes and close one's eyes. If the imperial concubine is unhappy, don't like it."

    That's pretty good, the two sides are bored, maybe there is still room for the engagement.

    In Mingyue Palace, the incense burner was faintly smoked, and Concubine Su leaned lazily on the carved soft chair, looking at the door unhappy or angry, not knowing what she was thinking.

    When footsteps sounded outside the door, she sat up straight and stroked the jade bracelet on her wrist.

    "Niang,

    Miss Ming is here." Concubine Su raised her eyelids and looked at the girl who came in. With just one glance, it's hard to move the line of sight.